The Hunted [Inactive]

Lawrence got back to the room. He opened the door. He noticed that Jason was awake. He whispered. "Good morning bud." He walked into the kitchen and took care of all the groceries. Lawrence walked back in. He looked at where Halo was sleeping. He pointed at the sleeping bag. "Um that's not good."

Halo turned to head back to the motel when something caught her eye. She turned around once more and headed over to investigate the cave she had found. "Wonder if the others like camping..." She wondered to herself. 
Halo knocked on the door to the room. "Little pigs little pigs let us in!" She yelled, putting her hands behind her back.

Flare woke up, hearing everyone talking and she opened her eyes slowly, streching out her limbs

Halo walked in holding a small black scrap of fur. "Before you say no, let me explain my reasoning..." She started as the black ball in her hands let out a high-pitched bark. Halo looked down waiting to be scolded.

"He's a wolf pup actually..." Halo said looking down still. "When I go out for runs in the forest I go pretty far out. I was looking for a camp site for us- cuz we can't stay here, and I found him...." She said scratching between the pup's ears. " I thought now that you and Lawrence... And you know Jason is Jason... I'm kinda the loner here."

"Pleeeeease! He's an orphan! You guys wouldn't turn down an orphan would you?" Halo said looking at everyone, trying to make an innocent face.

"Yes!" Halo yelled happily before hugging Flare. "Oooh what am I going to call you?" She said sitting on her sleeping bag.

Caleb walked up the stairs of the motel holding his cat Moca. Then approaching the door, he saw the wolf woman enter. He knocked on the door making an echoing sound in the hall way. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Flare looked at the others and she opened the door to see another boy with a cat.

(Hey, can Caleb and Flare know one another?)

Halo shifted into a wolf when she heard the knock. A low growl started in her throat as she took a defensive pose near the door. Her first instinct was to protect the others, which she secretly referred to as her pack.

Flare just looked at him quietly as she walked out and studied him, looking up and down at his attire before speaking "Caleb." she stated "its been a long time."

"Holy shit, Caleb?!" Halo exclaimed, shifting back into human form. "I haven't seen you since.... What....around the time I ran away?"

Flare didnt say anything and she walked back inside "get in here before we get cought..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back