The Hunted [Inactive]

Flare only sat there ...Does he hate me enough to kick me in the face...? her eyes filled with tears as they streamed down her face

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason ran back to the hotel feeling guilty. "Flare I am so sorry." he said helping her up.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Lawrence followed the two down the hall. He saw all what happened. He walked up to the two. He knew they were talking about something but he didn't know what. "Sorry to interrupt you two but should we go back to the room?

When Lawrence got back to the room. He looked back at the two. "If you need me I'll be at the balcony." He walked outside and lean on the rail. He pulled out the marbles and he started to control them again.

Lawrence heard a soft crying. He walked back to the room. He sat on his bed and he looked at Flare. He whispered "Hey. I know this sounds like a really stupid question, but are you alright?"

"Well do you need something? Anything to make your pretty face feel better." He was hoping that the compliment didn't make anything worse.

Flare hugged him tightly, nodding slowly before letting him go "I just dont want Jason to hate me..."

Flare shook her head "He wont..I just told him about if he kissed someone it could go far. but he misunderstood..." she smiled a bit, snuggling in bed

Flare was flattered. She rubbed her eyes, wiping her tears away, soon going back to her normal self again "..Thank you.."

"Hey no problem." He just looked Flares face for a few seconds. He then thought of something else to talk about. "Hey Flare about earlier."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back