The Hunted [Inactive]

Flare looked at him and nodded "But can you help me? The water is making me angry.."

Flare shook her head "..YOu wouldnt want to do it...Cause you'd think that im trying to be lazy.."

He walked up towards Flare he noticed her blushing. He tilted his down and chuckled a little and he actually blushed a little. He looked back "Come on I'll help you out." He knelt down and started to wash her feet.

"No problem." He washed her feet for a few minutes. He was thinking to himself. "Should I kiss her or not." He finished cleaning her feet. "Alright two perfectly clean feet." He was still thinking about kissing her.

Flare didnt take her eyes off him, untill he finished "...Thanks.." she dried them off and she handed him some soap to wash his hands. Yes, sometimes she was like a mother and wanted her child to have clean hands. Even if Lawrence wasnt her child.

He grabbed the soap. "Thank you." He walked up to the sink to wash his hands. He's still thinking. "I don't know should I. I mean I'd only known her for a few days and with all of this happening. I think I'll do it." He finished washing his and gave her back the soap. "Here."

Flare took it and she put it back at the side of the tub and she stood up, streching before making her way into the bedroom

Before Flare left the bathroom he gently grabbed her shoulder and turned around. Then he kissed her without a second thought.

Flare's eyes widen as Lawrence grabbaed her and kissed her, but soon, she closed her eyes, only to kiss him back

Lawrence stayed there kissing her for a few more seconds. Then he stopped for a second and looked at Flare. "I love you Flare."

Jason heard talking and walked to the open door. "Why did you keep calling me....." Jason dropped his phone. "What the hell."

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Flare instantly froze when she heard Jason. She looked over and seen him "...Jason..." she said, walking over "..Are you okay?"

Flare cought him and she brought him to the bed, "..Jason..." she said, putting him down and sitting next to him

"You should be. Dude Lawrence." He said. "What the shit man. I said I wanted a new brother not dad. You defiled my mother."

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back