The Hunted [Inactive]

Jason tried to be strong but simply couldn't. He ran after Flare and jumped onto her giving her a hug." I'm sorry I said that." he said while crying. "I love you. Your the closest thing i have to a mom and I neglected you." Jason apologized. "I'm sorry, but I don't think its safe. i have trusted you since I was 9 ,now its time for you to trust me." Jason pleaded.

Flare was now sandwhiched between both Jason and Lawrence. She cried more and she turned, hugging them both "I can trust you...."

Flare nodded "but we do need to grab our clothes if we could..plus I have money at the house...."

Flare nodded, looking at both of them "Jason can go with halo. Then we can grab everything we can"

"So we will go scope out somewhere temporary and then come pick you up, right? Also, there's a large red bag in the basement full of useful stuff I've been...hoarding. It's under my bed." Halo said turning to Jason. "Ready to go?"

Lawrence looked at Jason. "Alright bro be good alright. And be very careful okay." Then he started to follow Flare to the house.

Flare spoke "Not far." she rubbed her eyes, still walking in her bare feet and in her kimono that hung off her shoulders (pic). "But I killed the men there so we'll have enough time.."

Flare nodded "I'm sure..there isnt anyone there...come on." she grabbed his hand and brought him to the house, quickly going inside "Get what you need. Also, take care of jason's clothes too. I'm gonna get Halo's bag and pack my bag'

"Got it." Lawrence ran towards his room. He grabbed two bags full of his stuff. Then he ran to Jason's room. Two minutes later he left his room with another two bags filled with his. He yelled to Flare. "Alright I'm ready, I'll be in the living room."

Flare stuffed her bag with her clothes and a book. Mostly things she needed were stuffed in the bag. She closed it up and picked up both hers and Halo's bag. SHe also grabbed the pretty box she had and opened it, pulling out 2 stacks of 100's and hiding it "We can go now.."

Halo transformed into a griffon this time, that way she'd have better vision. She picked up Jason and placed him on her back before flying off

Flare nodded and grabbed his hand, feeling safer that way. SHe then walked out with him and started hurrying away "We just need to stay in a motel for now"

Flare nodded "I would need to call Halo..." she said softly, going back to her normal self and walking around "My feet feel dirty.." she looked down at them "...Maybe I should wear shoes..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back