• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hungry Earth- Unique Warrior Cats (Always Open)

Could I please be a kit in Ashclan? I mean, there are no kits yet, so I thought I could be one.

HallowingChatter said:
@DemonKitten Sorry I will write my reply tonight I have been swamped with school work T^T
I just wanted to make sure everyone was getting there notifications because I really like the uniqueness of this warriors roleplay

[CENTER]@DemonKitten

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]@Infernalisx

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]@RagingNoodle

[/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@HallowingChatter[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]@BlackJack

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]@PixieDani

[/CENTER]

I would like to take a moment and personally apologize to everyone; I know I have been absent and I am back in full swing starting right now.

Ive had a lot of problems come up in my life recently and everything kind of got pushed to the side as I tried to work through them.

It seems that this taking turns thing might be slowing us down. Is there anyone who opposes it?

[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(86,86,86)]@BlackJack[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]@PixieDani

[/CENTER]

you still with us?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I just have been super busy as well, got a job. And now I have 2 tests and three quizzes next week. But I will try to post.

Yes I am don't worry I will write my reply tonight!!! I like the taking turns because its less hectic that way but it does take awhile so personally it is up to you

Wow, this looks really neat! I haven't done Warriors in ages, but I think this might just change that, if you don't mind me joining. I'm going to have to leave for the weekend in a little while, but I'll be back on Monday and can be reading through pages and stuff until then. Is there any sort of joining application? I saw the character page, but didn't see a process for joiners, though I may have missed it.

I don't have a full idea in mind for a character yet, I'll be working on that this weekend. I'm thinking a kit or medicine cat apprentice in BlueClan or TreeClan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back