• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hungry Earth- Unique Warrior Cats (Always Open)

I agree with BlackJack in the books there is never a mention to a "wild" cat joining a Clan. Its not realistic to the series. If you are looking for cats that are big try looking up domestic cat breeds. That's what I did and I chose the best one I liked. You want your cats to be special give them a special personality or a history, one that sticks out but is realistic to the story. We are just trying to be helpful, not hurtful ^-^.

Also I agree to the random choosing as well!!

Actually there is a blog @Infernalisx showed me covered in cats, they are wonderful pictures in pretty interesting backgrounds. Also you must remember I am not the leader so my word is just a helpful critique not final word in the least bit.

Okie doke, I am here to finalize the thing about the thing bout whether or not the about the cat with the face thing is going to be allowed. The answer is no; I have actually made a change to the character sheet soon after the character was created as I didn't expect anyone to use something other than a photograph.

It doesnt flow if we have some cats that are drawn and others not.

To answer your statement about how cats even got on an island I would like to remind everyone that this was not advertised as a traditional warriors roleplay. As such there are going to be things that have been changed (the medicine cat guide is another perfect example) names referring to large cats are allowed as they were in the original series.

We offer a large range of designs and names here, but they have to be realistic and fair across the board.

That handled I will assign apprentices today hopefully and then we can get started.

Also DemonKitten do as you wish with it

Im sorry for my absence, but my long distance boyfriend was in town for 5 days on top of seeking medical attention for my snake.

Thanks for your patience. Were almost there!

@Infernalisx he should be, we had a virus upper respiratory thing and some belly rot so he soaks in betadine (the stuff doctors scrub for sterilization. The orange stuff) until he sheds.

Ugh Im in a tight spot now as I just changed stuff. I'm gonna have to say not for their official pics for right now, but you could use em as additional art or for a posting table if you use one...

Im sorry to double cross. Organizing this stuff alone has been a monumental task

@DemonKitten @ManyFaces @Infernalisx @RagingNoodle @HallowingChatter

Alright gang! The matches are up so make you get acquainted with each other's bios.

I am going to do a posting order to keep everything as simple as possible. Please put all of your posts in one post (assuming you are playing more than one character)

Just change your text colour for the appropriate clan, remember to ping people when you are interacting directly with them in addition to writing it in your post. I just know I miss alters all the time, so I think that this will help a little bit with that.

The posts will go;

AshClan, BlueClan, and TreeClan

And the order is this!

@EloquentlyPut

@DemonKitten

@Infernalisx

@ManyFaces

@RagingNoodle

@HallowingChatter

*sigh* so that means me first.

@BlackJack

PLEASE JOIN! No worries on rustiness at all! We got you friend and we really need a leader for TreeClan if youre up to it!

Putting me as a leader is a bad choice seeing how I am super rusty, its been ages xD I would have no idea. I had two guys planned out, one for BlueClan and the other one has an odd personality

EloquentlyPut said:
Whichever you want, no pressure it was just a suggestion :) The medicine cat is super weird so no worries
TT^TT Dun be bullying de medicinecat or she'll put laxatives in your medicine ^0^

I am said friend. Where do you need me. Like What Clan needs more cats?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back