[The Human Element] Radio Chatter

Hehe, well, world-building is definitely one of the most entertaining and challenging aspects of writing ^_^

It's been a weird week. I'm going to try posting today or tomorrow, summarize anything you might discover (factoring in Vlad's post-cog) and move the plot on a bit.

that has got to be the creepiest of the creepy new emotes. I just did a less-than-three heart and it became that. T_T

Continuing the story in the Delta HQ thread.

....and this is where I realize that one of you actually knows how security detail like this would go down, and I'm just pretending that I do :P

heh, my "security detail" last night was amazingly boring. Since we were called in at the last minute and everything was rushed, information was faulty... there's no midnight release. The site I'm at just happens to have their devices early, so they want 24-hour security until they sell them. They closed at 8 pm, and arrived on site at 8 am for a meeting, and it was up to me to watch the place until they returned. I couldn't even go inside, I sat in my car for twelve hours, the last six of it wishing I could find the car charger for my Kindle.

See, this is why one can't rely on technology to read books *nods* (yeah, I borrow traits from myself and others I know to make my characters a little more in depth. Note: I don't actually organize my books by obscure color names. They're organized by size.)

That said, depending on your timezone, you'd have only had about two hours of daylight with which to read anyway.

And it seems as if Shep's curse is spreading. I didn't get notifications of either of gatherer's posts.

I get the feeling graces dream of a giant lizard terrorizing the city and chucking cars is going to come true soon.

Gee, I hope not. Grace gets smooshed by that car. And she doesn't have regenerate or resurrection, not to mention how much that would hurt.

Now, why would you think something like that?

You know, besides the fact that I watched the Amazing Spiderman with the family last night, and I may or may not have the desire to make that clunky, contrived story with a badly designed villain make more sense.

no worries, Grace, I have Resurrection :D with a decent chance to fail, and a tiny chance to completely screw up another alternate timeline, but that's very rare that the possibility even comes up :D

On that note, I totally had money on Vlad at least offering the possibility of rezzing Stryker as a vampire.

Roflmao, I thought about it, then the idea of an alien vampire that could wake up with the ability to whoop my ass while the rest of delta did so as well.

And Basically all it takes for that reality to come to reality is that an enemy to get vlad go into his own giant lizardy form.

Just as well. He and Meryl would have had....words. And she may be tiny and a bit of a chickenshit, but when she gets her back up about something she can turn nasty. And she can mimic any powers, innate or otherwise, that you have.

Cool that means she can take my regeneration and we can spend all day going back and forth working our frustrations out, This would be total fun lets try it :)

Yeah, beating you up for suggesting that you turn her brother into a blood-sucking monster...completely missing the irony that she's more or less temporarily become one herself. :P

well as long as shes standing near me she could technically live for ever and never have to actually drink blood

I could upgrade my healing to do ressurection next time we get pp...

Mind you, I think it'd be pretty expensive, but it's doable

< 3 Grace. Makes it clear she's non-combatant. Complains when she's not in the middle of potential combat.

Gee, I wonder if she's an insecure teenaged girl :P

All you need to know about her is listed in her complications.

Also, I don't think she said she was a non-combatant, I think she said she wasn't designed to kill lots of things. She's pretty good at disabling people, but she isn't a damage monster like Vlad.

And at some point she is going to go into the lab and make some new gadgets, unless she rewires the Maverick while she waits.

Ahahaha, it's probably a good thing Grace couldn't hear Vlad's thought right now if she wanted to anyway...

And yes, I get Grace's motivations. I'm just saying I remember what it's like to be a teenaged girl...and she's impressively accurate xD

Oh, and Drake will possibly kill her if she messes with the Maverick :P Or promote her.

If he hadn't already turned invisible he'd have said it out loud... Hes really not the most sensitive of beings, in fact he finds a creepy sort of pleasure from pissing off folks and making them uneasy.

On a side note Im pretty sure Vlad has the permanent position of bait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back