• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Holy Grail War

I love how everything is set up, but I have a lot going on right now.

Thanks for tagging me and seeing if I was interested, much appreciated!

Hope your rp goes well, best of luck! :)

Alright, so the character I'm using I'm pulling from another game and their sheet has a lot of things you didn't ask for. Namely stats, ranks, and skills. While I can drop the stats and ranks, the skills are kind of important.

So what would you like me to do? Leave the skills on the sheet so people know what their dealing with? Take them off and reveal them as they come up?

sprouhtt said:
I love how everything is set up, but I have a lot going on right now.
Thanks for tagging me and seeing if I was interested, much appreciated!

Hope your rp goes well, best of luck! :)
Awh :c

Best of luck to you as well! c:

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Alright, so the character I'm using I'm pulling from another game and their sheet has a lot of things you didn't ask for. Namely stats, ranks, and skills. While I can drop the stats and ranks, the skills are kind of important.
So what would you like me to do? Leave the skills on the sheet so people know what their dealing with? Take them off and reveal them as they come up?

[/QUOTE]
Er..what is the other RP exactly? I don't mind a character swap..but if he has a ton of abilities (like.. super special powerful ones.) Then pick 2-3 you like and put them under Noble Phantasm. As for stats and rank..those don't matter here.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Er..what is the other RP exactly? I don't mind a character swap..but if he has a ton of abilities (like.. super special powerful ones.) Then pick 2-3 you like and put them under Noble Phantasm. As for stats and rank..those don't matter here.
I'm just talking about another Fate rp. And I'm not talking about powers per say, but Skills, an actual thing for Heroic Spirits. We're talking the Berserker's Madness Enchantment. The Archer's Independent Action. The Knight classes' (Saber, Archer, Rider) Magic Resistance. The Assassin's Presence Concealment. Rider (Madusa)'s Magic Eyes. Lancer (Diarmuid Ua Duibhne)'s Love Spot. Various skills that reflect the abilities they had in life, or those granted by the specific class in which the Heroic Spirit was placed.

Skills[/URL], an actual thing for Heroic Spirits. We're talking the Berserker's Madness Enchantment. The Archer's Independent Action. The Knight classes' (Saber, Archer, Rider) Magic Resistance. The Assassin's Presence Concealment. Rider (Madusa)'s Magic Eyes. Lancer (Diarmuid Ua Duibhne)'s Love Spot. Various skills that reflect the abilities they had in life, or those granted by the specific class in which the Heroic Spirit was placed.
Oh. No.. those don't play a part here. That RP must be more detail oriented, as this one is far more lax and open.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Oh. No.. those don't play a part here. That RP must be more detail oriented, as this one is far more lax and open.
Alright, I won't list them then. I will however be making note of a passive concealment skill as it does effect how characters interact with them from the get go.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Alright, I won't list them then. I will however be making note of a passive concealment skill as it does effect how characters interact with them from the get go.

[/QUOTE]
Very well.

Most Servants have that anyways..so that humans don't see them.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Very well.
Most Servants have that anyways..so that humans don't see them.
Oh no, no, no. We're talking closer to the Assassin's Presence Concealment.

Deceptive Youth (A)

• This works a lot like the "Powerless Shell" and "Presence Concealment" skills. This skill hides her existence as a Heroic Spirit to all forms of observation, making her appear as a normal girl. Activating her Noble Phantasm "Anything You Can Do..." automatically negates this skill and makes her identifiable as a Servant. She regains this skill once she leaves combat/becomes none-aggressive.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Oh no, no, no. We're talking closer to the Assassin's Presence Concealment.
Deceptive Youth (A)

• This works a lot like the "Powerless Shell" and "Presence Concealment" skills. This skill hides her existence as a Heroic Spirit to all forms of observation, making her appear as a normal girl. Activating her Noble Phantasm "Anything You Can Do..." automatically negates this skill and makes her identifiable as a Servant. She regains this skill once she leaves combat/becomes none-aggressive.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhhh~ Okay. So basically its just a passive ability that makes the character not appear to be a Heroic Spirit?

xEmoBunnehx said:
Ahhhh~ Okay. So basically its just a passive ability that makes the character not appear to be a Heroic Spirit?
Yep. In life, this character's youthful looks, as well as the fact that they were a girl, often caused rivals and potential business partners to underestimate her. It is both a blessing and a curse that has followed her into Holy Grail War.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Yep. In life, this character's youthful looks, as well as the fact that they were a girl, often caused rivals and potential business partners to underestimate her. It is both a blessing and a curse that has followed her into Holy Grail War.

[/QUOTE]
Ahh~ Well that should be quite interesting then.

I would love to join but I already told you I can't until 28th of August. I'm only up for writing around and chatter until then. Is that an issue?

[QUOTE="Princess Ami]I would love to join but I already told you I can't until 28th of August. I'm only up for writing around and chatter until then. Is that an issue?

[/QUOTE]
Not at all. I didn't know you changed your name xD my bad.

All the character's look great guys! :D You made wonderful work of my shabby template~

I absolutely cannot wait to see how this RP goes c: Should be exciting!

Omg Bunneh your character's history field makes me laugh. xD

I'm curious now tho :3 I totes wanna know her history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back