• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Holy Grail War

Otakuyaki said:
Omg Bunneh your character's history field makes me laugh. xD
I'm curious now tho :3 I totes wanna know her history.
She got teleported into a mystical land with a small dog named.. titto... tater tot... something? Anywho, she was walking down a yellow brick road, but you know bricks, they don't quite lay evenly well unless you put a lot of time and effort into it, but given most of the labor force consisted of small 'people', well, children really, but they were afraid of child labor services, so, you know, 'people', so they weren't very even and when a walking scarecrow like man spoke to her, she tripped in surprise, snapping her neck and turning the yellow bricks red, the scarecrow man hid her body near some metal man with an axe (cause, hey, who trust a metal guy with an axe? Perfect guy to frame), and as she was dying, she wished she could go back home, so she entered the grail wars so she could, someday, return to Kentucky... or some state, I don't know, I want to say Kansas, but who wants to go to Kansas? Get to look at all those... corn.. fields... so awesome.

And, well, that is her history in a nutshell.

@Otakuyaki

Yeahhh >.> I used my magical GM powers of "Fuck That Shit" and decided not to do it..because.. well when I WAS writing out..my computer freaked out and deleted..everything.. xD But feel free to ask question about her! :D I'm open to answering!

xEmoBunnehx said:
@Otakuyaki
Yeahhh >.> I used my magical GM powers of "Fuck That Shit" and decided not to do it..because.. well when I WAS writing out..my computer freaked out and deleted..everything.. xD But feel free to ask question about her! :D I'm open to answering!
I kinda don't know what to ask, hahaha. xD

Btw my character will Be Leonidas if you want to put that up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Otakuyaki said:
I kinda don't know what to ask, hahaha. xD
Well there's the generic.. Why is she viewed as a Goddess? Or you can ask more in depth things. Or poke at @Cosmo because..he always seems to squeeze info from me x3

Gotcha. I may get him done in two days from now at the minimum since I have a hard day tomorrow and I may be too dead to work on a character.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Well there's the generic.. Why is she viewed as a Goddess? Or you can ask more in depth things. Or poke at @Cosmo because..he always seems to squeeze info from me x3
But I already said her history!

InsaneAsylum said:
Btw my character will Be Leonidas if you want to put that up there.
Themistocles never gets any love.

InsaneAsylum said:
Gotcha. I may get him done in two days from now at the minimum since I have a hard day tomorrow and I may be too dead to work on a character.
That's fine. There's absolutely no rush, and doubt there will be in the next two days. (Unless by some magic ton of people come in and want to be mages.)

Cosmo said:
But I already said her history!
That was not her History and you know it!

xEmoBunnehx said:
<.< I'll beat you. WE ARE STILL MARRIED YOU LITTLE SHIT!!
Just because we are married... DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO HIT ME WHENEVER YOU WANT! SPOUSAL ABUSE IS A THING!

Cosmo said:
Just because we are married... DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO HIT ME WHENEVER YOU WANT! SPOUSAL ABUSE IS A THING!
YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT!! YOU CANNOT DENY THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY SPANKINGS!

Why..do we always go here xDD?

xEmoBunnehx said:
YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT!! YOU CANNOT DENY THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY SPANKINGS!
Why..do we always go here xDD?
YOU USE TOO MUCH PALM!

Because we are bad people?

xEmoBunnehx said:
I'M SORRY!! T^T
Are we? Are we really?
You'd better be!

Yes, we are. Its why I married you. :D We can be bad together.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]And Gunner is officially finished!!! (^U^)
Wait... for reals?

[/QUOTE]
For reals what? o-o And I noticed~ Such a charming young lady ^-^

[QUOTE="Princess Ami]... I guess I cant join, because you will Start soon.

[/QUOTE]
Yes you can :D You can still create a Caster and/or Masters :D

[QUOTE="Princess Ami]Yeah, but I cant make a character till the end of the month

[/QUOTE]
Oh why is that? vacation or internet problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back