• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Holy Grail War

InsaneAsylum said:
All these mages sound really tough. RIP Humans.
Humans aren't even supposed to be in the Grail xD They are just an opinion for people who don't want to make a Servant (which nearly all but 1 spot is taken) or a Mage. (7 spots open)

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!

I will be remaking this RP for the new RPN set up. The new RP should be posted and set up Thursday after and should be done either that day or the day after. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it's what I have decided to do.  If you still wish to join then message me personally. That RP will be exactly like this one with the exception of new information being in it.

Thank you,

~Bunneh

@Ian Temero

You will have to go back to the 'Fandom' part of the 'Old System Roleplays' and then right under the announcement board in that area there should be a place called 'Fandom Characters'. Go there and find this RP.

So, everyone, I have had a bit of a problem occur. My great grandmother passed away this morning and her funeral is tomorrow and Saturday..so I won't really be on and there's no promises that the RP will be finished tonight.. Please excuse my absence, but the real world has seemed to of caught up on me for the time being. 

Again, I apologize for making you all wait.

Thank you for understanding,

Bunneh~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back