• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Holy Grail War

[QUOTE="Princess Ami]Both.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah makes sense xD . I see well hope you are lucky enough to still have a spot

@MrNeko

Did you mean to make just a normal human? I saw you wanted to make a Master, but if that's the girl you want to use for master then you'll have to use the Mage template.

Last edited by a moderator:
xEmoBunnehx said:
@MrNeko
Did you mean to make just a normal human? I saw you wanted to make a Master, but if that's the girl you want to use for master then you'll have to use the Mage template.
yeah i meant normal human

MrNeko said:
yeah i meant normal human
MrNeko said:
I want to control a servant
xEmoBunnehx said:
Then you need to make a mage. Also, your history for your human needs to be at least a paragraph.
To clarify, (EmoBunny, correct me if I'm giving false info) your character doesn't have to be a spell caster, but they do need to have the potential to use magic. They can be a normal person living a normal life, blissfully unaware of the magical blood in their veins.

However the chances of such a person becoming a Master is 1/1000 at best.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]To clarify, (EmoBunny, correct me if I'm giving false info) your character doesn't have to be a spell caster, but they do need to have the potential to use magic. They can be a normal person living a normal life, blissfully unaware of the magical blood in their veins.
However the chances of such a person becoming a Master is 1/1000 at best.

[/QUOTE]
That is very possible, so you are not wrong.

But to help me with keeping things organized, said person would need to fill out a Mage sheet and just explain in the 'Magic' portion that they have magic, just haven't discovered it or can't properly use it.

HOWEVER, I would still like for said character to have their 'possible magic' explained. So maybe they just know one thing..or maybe two. They either just can use it right because low Mana or are blissfully unaware.

@InsaneAsylum

Your character was quite enjoyable to read c:

Guys, I really look forward to how this RP will play out. All the characters are so different and wonderful :D I can't wait to see our Mages! (Whenever we get some.. :c)

@InsaneAsylum

One thing though, Your Noble Phantasm s really cool but also OP. Every 5 minutes? No. Absolutely not. Not if they are close to the strength of Leo. They will need to actually die. 301 men verses 1 (possibly 2) person..and they can't die? No. Fraid not. Please make the change where the extra men die after being killed. Makes it more fair.

Mmk, I thought you'd consider OP. Hehe. I wasn't sure what you'd think of it so I just threw it out there xD . I'll take out the part where they come back.

InsaneAsylum said:
Mmk, I thought you'd consider OP. Hehe. I wasn't sure what you'd think of it so I just threw it out there xD . I'll take out the part where they come back.
Thank you for your compliance :D (It makes things sooo much easier >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back