• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Holy Grail War

Cosmo said:
:( Not my fault I have an old man's name.
Your name is beautiful and rare :c! I love it.

I also..really..need to work on my character..but..that history..its gonna kill me T^T

xEmoBunnehx said:
Sure can c: Which Servant did you want?
Hm... As an Archer can I use a god? Though his stats will lower so it was fair for the other masters and servants. I was also thinking of a caster and do Merlin, but he would be probably too op, since he is like the ultimate caster

JPTheWarrior said:
Hm... As an Archer can I use a god? Though his stats will lower so it was fair for the other masters and servants. I was also thinking of a caster and do Merlin, but he would be probably too op, since he is like the ultimate caster
Well here's the thing, I don't mind if you base your character after a god. HOWEVER, my exception is..they were never the god. They can be a 'demi-god' in the sense of lots of power in their past, but as a Servant..their past is only a title and now they live to serve their Master. Understand?

Use a god's name if you please (I am.) But they were never really that god. Only named after them. They can of done through similar trials or lived a similar life, but again..they were no god.

As for Merlin, he would be okay to use but again..that was just how he was in the past, for the Grail War he would be nothing but a Servant to his Master. Much less power.

Get it? Or did I only confuse you more?

xEmoBunnehx said:
Well here's the thing, I don't mind if you base your character after a god. HOWEVER, my exception is..they were never the god. They can be a 'demi-god' in the sense of lots of power in their past, but as a Servant..their past is only a title and now they live to serve their Master. Understand?
Use a god's name if you please (I am.) But they were never really that god. Only named after them. They can of done through similar trials or lived a similar life, but again..they were no god.

As for Merlin, he would be okay to use but again..that was just how he was in the past, for the Grail War he would be nothing but a Servant to his Master. Much less power.

Get it? Or did I only confuse you more?
Well... You confused me in the god part but with Merlin I understood it xD

JPTheWarrior said:
Well... You confused me in the god part but with Merlin I understood it xD
Bahhh x.x Sorry! Hm.. Let me try this..

The Character can be named after said god, I'll say..Odin.

Okay, so character is named Odin.

Odin has GREAT strength and Lightening Magic (AS well as whatever else goes with his Myth.)

However, he was never a god, only a human with abilities very similar to Odin.

He could be a 'demi-god' If you wanted. But will never reach 'god status'

He could be treated like a god by the people..but again..he never became a god.

Just like with Meriln, his past can be filled with immense power but as a Servant..he will not have all that power. It will be reduced by a lot.

Get it now?

xEmoBunnehx said:
Bahhh x.x Sorry! Hm.. Let me try this..
The Character can be named after said god, I'll say..Odin.

Okay, so character is named Odin.

Odin has GREAT strength and Lightening Magic (AS well as whatever else goes with his Myth.)

However, he was never a god, only a human with abilities very similar to Odin.

He could be a 'demi-god' If you wanted. But will never reach 'god status'

He could be treated like a god by the people..but again..he never became a god.

Just like with Meriln, his past can be filled with immense power but as a Servant..he will not have all that power. It will be reduced by a lot.

Get it now?
Yup I think I got it now :D Thank you :D

[QUOTE="Dante Verren]In Chinese myth it was said that he became a god but historicly he is just revered as one.

[/QUOTE]
Right, then he is accepted~ I was just confused on whether or not he actually /was/ a god.

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]I know, what would you like me to do now?

[/QUOTE]
You can invite more people if you would like (since.. we need mages, else the RP can't start). Or you can hang around in the OOC and chat c:

xEmoBunnehx said:
OH! Also, you two need more current pictures of your characters. They won't immediately look like those (as we are starting from the moment they will be summoned.) but you will need one for a few weeks after the summoning.
@Cunning Commander @Dante Verren
Do you mean like normal Clothes they would where? Kinda like how saber wheres a suit in fate/zero.

[QUOTE="Dante Verren]Do you mean like normal Clothes they would where? Kinda like how saber wheres a suit in fate/zero.

[/QUOTE]
Yes~ Or you can make them a totally different appearance if you please. Up to you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back