• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Theflamre said:
she just called me a ork I'm dying laughing here cause me friend is joining and he's character is part of my clan and he is a ork
I think she was referring to Melmoth after he just brutalized those men so easily

I Like how are cleric/ Me because of her god she can't really heal people

Last edited by a moderator:
@Clairvoyance well there is the ork running around hugging people and touching stuff me on the ground at the door way trying to catch my breath while I'm covered in blood o and I'm assuming the guild leader is on the ground trying to catch her breath too the ork got her

Theflamre said:
@Clairvoyance well there is the ork running around hugging people and touching stuff me on the ground at the door way trying to catch my breath while I'm covered in blood o and I'm assuming the guild leader is on the ground trying to catch her breath too the ork got her
Like I said though, I'm really distracted RN.

If I have to I'll change him to half-elf but she didn't say anything about when I posted the skeleton CS. I included his race when I did.

Twyllvarlais said:
If I have to I'll change him to half-elf but she didn't say anything about when I posted the skeleton CS. I included his race when I did.
Is fine, just since you put it before i said no elves

And no elves meant all elves in general but yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Guys If Im Not Posting that much I'm just taking a rest and thinking

I Also Made a god that is "Controlling" Aioki and have a whole boss battle for that

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Sorry Guys If Im Not Posting that much I'm just taking a rest and thinking
I Also Made a god that is "Controlling" Aioki and have a whole boss battle for that

[/QUOTE]
I see, I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back