• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Question: I'm Guessing are characters know each other because of the guild or do we all join the guild after this encounter @Ayane

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Fire]Question: I'm Guessing are characters know each other because of the guild or do we all join the guild after this encounter [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35795-ayane/ said:
@Ayane[/URL]
everyone does not know each other yet

SP3CT3R said:
I think I'm gonna have Romulus drop the bow and rely entirely on nature magic cuz we need more mages
I mean Aioki has some mage spells there not hat powerful put she has them for back up

I can't wait to use this spell on them it's like one of the only cleric spells she knows (Dungeons and dragons if you didn't know thats where I take the spells from)

You utter a divine word, imbued with the power that shaped the world at the dawn of creation. Cuz clerics

Choose any number of creatures you can see within range. Each creature that can hear you must make a Charisma saving throw. On a failed save, a creature suffers an effect based on its current hit points:

• 50 hit points or fewer/ Slightly damaged: deafened for 1 minute

• 40 hit points or fewer/ Kinda damaged: deafened and blinded for 10 minutes

• 30 hit points or fewer/ Closer to death: blinded, deafened, and stunned for 1 hour

• 20 hit points or fewer/ Very damaged: killed instantly

Regardless of its current hit points, a celestial, an elemental, a fey, or a fiend that fails its save is forced back to its plane of origin (if it isn’t there already) and can’t return to your current plane for 24 hours by any means short of a wish spell

(Doz Know If Can Use @Ayane )

i don't think im gonna be able to join this. i kinda swamped myself with other rps.

I'm So TIRED and I'm So Stressed out and out of it and it took me 4 minutes to write this perfectly

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]I'm So TIRED and I'm So Stressed out and out of it and it took me 4 minutes to write this perfectly

[/QUOTE]
Maybe take a rest? What's up?

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Maybe take a rest? What's up?

[/QUOTE]
Well One My Sleep scedule is messed the Fudge up and two I'm stressing over my trip to florida which is like 27 days away which is kinda stupid to be stressed about and I have to keep up with 4 role plays which is kinda hard

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Well One My Sleep scedule is messed the Fudge up and two I'm stressing over my trip to florida which is like 27 days away which is kinda stupid to be stressed about and I have to keep up with 4 role plays which is kinda hard

[/QUOTE]
Shit, man. I don't really know how to reply that, I'm just gonna be honest...

Meanwhile I'm wondering what my next character should be xD . either a tiefling (If I can) Or a Half-orc

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Meanwhile I'm wondering what my next character should be xD . either a tiefling (If I can) Or a Half-orc

[/QUOTE]
I have an idea of what I want which the Gm has said is 'possible'

I hope she will accept the Tiefling because its something different and All the rape I said in her bio is crazy

Almost fell asleep at my chair so going t o bed now see you in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back