• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Still Not Sure If The Tiefling Race is Allowed because signed up a while ago and no avail but if undead won't be allowed I guess Tiefling won't be allowed?

[/QUOTE]
Tiefling is allowetd my bad ur accepted

I think they Can (I'm basing This Off D & D) Because they can Cast Like Lay on hands and I think they can do Cure Wounds not sure but clerics have the best healing

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm is there any clerics already and if there isn't can I change my class real quick

ok but there is a lot of people and most are high damage or defense so I would prefer to change to cleric still @Ayane

plus I don't wear any armor so my only excuse for having good defense that the 6'9 guy is good at dodging and parry

yeah Aioki Would Die In One Hit If I Didn't Give Her Plate Armor Because Of Her Backround

He's a big guy but he wears no armor and uses a claymore that's kind of hard to parry with

holyfuck what if melmoth's odlamite shashkas are the legit twin dragons ?

havn been forged frm the ore of a meteorite

@Ayane ??

Devious Dilbert] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35795-ayane/ said:
@Ayane[/URL]
NOT YOU TOO AYANE

IT WAS NOT WELL THOUGHT OUT ERRRGH
O.o

It's fineeee trust

Opium said:
holyfuck what if melmoth's odlamite shashkas are the legit twin dragons ?
havn been forged frm the ore of a meteorite
Holy shit that would be strange but cool

@Opium Would it be too much to ask for you to simplify the language you use in your posts? Your posts are long enough without me thinking over what ever other word means. It makes it really hard to read and enjoy your posts.

she just called me a ork I'm dying laughing here cause me friend is joining and he's character is part of my clan and he is a ork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back