• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

two questions are you still accepting and can I be undead? the undead part is not a deal breaker I just want to know. @Ayane

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, @Ayane, I'm changing Venus' personality. It's hard to set something in stone and then stick with it for me, that's why I like doing personality after the opening post because I get a feel for the character.

Just finished reading all the current posts and I'm looking toward to join the rp if I can

Wow I'm late holy crap this blew up fast. Let get a CS going. What would constitute as warrior who uses alchemy to aid them combat? In terms of class?

just put split class warrior/alchemist just note that you are only going to have some of the abilities of either

only a true warrior could reach a true battle mastery with his weapon and only a true alchemist can create things such as the Philosopher's Stone.

RaikuKawisa said:
just put split class warrior/alchemist just note that you are only going to have some of the abilities of either
only a true warrior could reach a true battle mastery with his weapon and only a true alchemist can create things such as the Philosopher's Stone.
Thanks.

Theflamre said:
two questions are you still accepting and can I be undead? the undead part is not a deal breaker I just want to know. @Ayane
No you cannot be undead, apologies.

And yes, still accepting

Still Not Sure If The Tiefling Race is Allowed because signed up a while ago and no avail but if undead won't be allowed I guess Tiefling won't be allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back