• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Roman will get the love that he deserves <3
I look forward to the flirting, please don't disappoint me

[/QUOTE]
We will have to let the dice decide.

marmar158 said:
A necromancer, a demon summoner, an expy of WH40K's adeptus mechanicus, a dragon boy with hidden ultimate power, two feuding almost lovers and a little more I think. Oh, and all these people are on our side.
Lord, I can deal with my enemies myself, but please save me from my friends!
OK what I miss since then? And hi! Been busy for a the past week or two so kinda fell behind.

Roahon said:
OK what I miss since then? And hi! Been busy for a the past week or two so kinda fell behind.
nothing has really happened... the biggest thing is Roman got to hang out with a dragon for a bit

Roahon said:
So we are going on a mission? Fill me in please?
Currently in the prep phase, @Kleopatris 's char has arrived and so has my two brats. We stumbled into a briefing about a town under attack (Which was predicted by a seer who spoke with the guildmaster) there is still time to show up, or be at the battle as a passerby/resident of the town. The only thing missed was some initial character

CERBERUS177 said:
Well, I'm going to have Terricus butcher a bandit camp, if that's alright with everyone...?
development that you can read through.

If slaughtering those bandits won't put you anywhere close to the town where the mission is going to be... there may be suspension of disbelief issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back