• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

I feel like I'm neglecting Karol by having her bits shorter than Lloyd's but it's probably due to having to write for the kid's summons as well.

marmar158 said:
I feel like I'm neglecting Karol by having her bits shorter than Lloyd's but it's probably due to having to write for the kid's summons as well.
Fun fact. I completely forgot about Drakia when I was writing that bit about Demons xD . Which means that was just Roman's natural response, he doesn't know about your demon pal.

RaikuKawisa said:
Fun fact. I completely forgot about Drakia when I was writing that bit about Demons xD . Which means that was just Roman's natural response, he doesn't know about your demon pal.
It's better that he did say it. Made for a nicer scene.

marmar158 said:
It's better that he did say it. Made for a nicer scene.
Natural responses work so much better than forced.

Also the Guild will be running into Kailun in Nishka. is there any chance Kailun would know Lloyd and Karol?

RaikuKawisa said:
Natural responses work so much better than forced.
Also the Guild will be running into Kailun in Nishka. is there any chance Kailun would know Lloyd and Karol?
There is a chance. Lloyd is more likely to know him than Karol though; they're around the same age group so they were probably in the same flock of initiates, Lloyd was also a librarian's aid. Karol, on the other hand would likely only encounter Kailun as a guard for groups of initiates during monster hunts, or if he somehow took some of the more advanced mechanic and runic spell-crafting courses.

I'm fine with anything, might be useful to tell me who you want kailun to know so I can write the appropriate reactions. Also, why did he leave the Tower?

@Angelostar4, are your two new characters going to be in Nishka as well?

@Ayane where or when do you want Illador, if you don't mind me asking?

@Loex Ibetink Also can't wait to see Dead Muse.

Last edited by a moderator:
marmar158 said:
There is a chance. Lloyd is more likely to know him than Karol though; they're around the same age group so they were probably in the same flock of initiates, Lloyd was also a librarian's aid. Karol, on the other hand would likely only encounter Kailun as a guard for groups of initiates during monster hunts, or if he somehow took some of the more advanced mechanic and runic spell-crafting courses.
I'm fine with anything, might be useful to tell me who you want kailun to know so I can write the appropriate reactions. Also, why did he leave the Tower?

@Angelostar4, are your two new characters going to be in Nishka as well?

@Ayane where or when do you want Illador, if you don't mind me asking?

@Loex Ibetink Also can't wait to see Dead Muse.
Well, he tends to react before he thinks. So he gets into a lot of fights with other students so he has a private tutor. A technomancer who uses electricity to make machines and devices. My plan was having Kailun be in Nishka to pick up a book order for his teacher.

(Him knowing Lloyd would be cool)

RaikuKawisa said:
Well, he tends to react before he thinks. So he gets into a lot of fights with other students so he has a private tutor. A technomancer who uses electricity to make machines and devices. My plan was having Kailun be in Nishka to pick up a book order for his teacher.
(Him knowing Lloyd would be cool)
Neat. Actually, it's excellent; their personalities are foils to each other. Lloyd was largely left alone, but bullied a bit, he didn't let Drakia maim anyone that pranked, or even hit him on a rare occasion, because he largely avoids fights and didn't want more trouble to follow him. ("Not only is this kid a rotten cabalist, but he also sicced a freaking demon on someone for a little prank!). Though he would probably get away with such retaliation, the thought never crossed his mind.

Want to let a dice roll determine lvl of friendship?

1d4:

-1 they know each other and talk a bit

-2 they decent friends and hang out a bit

-3 best friends! They hang out when they not doing something else

-4 blood brothers. Mess with one mess with the other (moreso Kailun sticking up for Lloyd but hey it works xD )

RaikuKawisa said:
Want to let a dice roll determine lvl of friendship?
1d4:

-1 they know each other and talk a bit

-2 they decent friends and hang out a bit

-3 best friends! They hang out when they not doing something else

-4 blood brothers. Mess with one mess with the other (moreso Kailun sticking up for Lloyd but hey it works xD )
Sure!

RaikuKawisa said:
I imagine if Kailun hangs around Lloyd enough Karol would at least know who he is :P
I agree. Shall I roll for Karol's opinion of him?

-1 "A trouble maker, my oath brother doesn't need his brashness to influence him."

-2 "Cawllon? Kaiil? Akali? Oh, Kailun. that was his name, I think. Sorry, Lloyd."

-3 "Meh, he's okay. If I'm ever not around, he'll make sure that Lloyd doesn't fall into one of his brooding spells."

-4 "His teacher's machines are facinating! While electricity will probably never catch on, the applications he's found for them are truly note-worthy! He keeps Lloyd happy to boot, if some of Kailun's hotbloodedness rubs off on him, all the better." (Karol will solicit hugs)

[dice]24394[/dice]

xD Kailun doesn't use machines. His mentor does. that is why Kai was assigned as his apprentice. Kailun's magic is being a Lightning Mage, so he can power his teacher's machines. (Think Killua's lightning Nen powers from HunterxHunter)

Also sure! let us hear the voice of the dice once more!

RaikuKawisa said:
xD Kailun doesn't use machines. His mentor does. that is why Kai was assigned as his apprentice. Kailun's magic is being a Lightning Mage, so he can power his teacher's machines. (Think Killua's lightning Nen powers from HunterxHunter)
Also sure! let us hear the voice of the dice once more!
Fixed the mistake, also, a 4...

[media]

[/media]
Karol's gonna actively support the friendshipping.

RaikuKawisa said:
i forgot the site has a dice roller. i used a real die.
also cool!
Also noted that their powers also kinda foil their wielders.

Kailun; lightning, true dragon companion, artefact weapon. Common birth but great potential. Powers scream heroic archetype that gets along with everyone, an inspiration. Paralyzes kid for talking smack.

Lloyd; darkness, demon(s) powers certain spells with blood. Rather than being a miniature evil overlord, he's relatively spineless and content with baking cakes for said demon and uses more conventional spells more often.

marmar158 said:
Also noted that their powers also kinda foil their wielders.
Kailun; lightning, true dragon companion, artefact weapon. Common birth but great potential. Powers scream heroic archetype that gets along with everyone, an inspiration. Paralyzes kid for talking smack.

Lloyd; darkness, demon(s) powers certain spells with blood. Rather than being a miniature evil overlord, he's relatively spineless and content with baking cakes for said demon and uses more conventional spells more often.
this promises to be fun :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back