• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

I'm kinda lost as to do something there...I have something typed out, it's small, but that's because I don't know what or how to go about in the RP...

CERBERUS177 said:
I'm kinda lost as to do something there...I have something typed out, it's small, but that's because I don't know what or how to go about in the RP...
Your character's a paladin, right? If he's particularly devout, or comes with a natural ability to sense demonic energy, he could probably pick up an aura from Lloyd, especially at the moment where Drakia possessed him to argue with his summoned dragon for a moment.

I don't really mind whether his reaction would be hostile or otherwise. Would he be the kind to keep an eye on the potentially nebulous demon to ensure that it doesn't take advantage of a little boy, or would he be angry at, and distrustful of, Lloyd because he's a cabalist (a summoner who has contracted a demon)?

(Straight up punching or mouthing off the kid would earn Karol's ire, while Lloyd would be heartbroken, attempting to make amends while explaining that dark is not evil)

Last edited by a moderator:
marmar158 said:
Your character's a paladin, right? If he's particularly devout, or comes with a natural ability to sense demonic energy, he could probably pick up an aura from Lloyd, especially at the moment where Drakia possessed him to argue with his summoned dragon for a moment.
I don't really mind whether his reaction would be hostile or otherwise. Would he be the kind to keep an eye on the potentially nebulous demon to ensure that it doesn't take advantage of a little boy, or would he be angry at, and distrustful of, Lloyd because he's a cabalist (a summoner who has contracted a demon)?

(Straight up punching or mouthing off the kid would earn Karol's ire, while Lloyd would be heartbroken, attempting to make amends while explaining that dark is not evil)
Terricus has fire abilities. So I don't know how to go off anything other than playing with the flames, or if there's any like candles or something...?

CERBERUS177 said:
Terricus has fire abilities. So I don't know how to go off anything other than playing with the flames, or if there's any like candles or something...?
Eh? I was talking about character interactions to get you settled in to your first post.

As for power synergy, I'm certain that any magic user could produce a small amount of flames, even if they don't have a natural affinity for it, Terricus could then enhance and/or direct them. He could also just carry around a torch to facilitate his ability.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]She also wants to feel his arrow

[/QUOTE]
She want's to make him arrows. You know. So he can get the job done better.

Roahon said:
Yo, sorry I was gone. So what I miss so far?
A necromancer, a demon summoner, an expy of WH40K's adeptus mechanicus, a dragon boy with hidden ultimate power, two feuding almost lovers and a little more I think. Oh, and all these people are on our side.

Lord, I can deal with my enemies myself, but please save me from my friends!

marmar158 said:
A necromancer, a demon summoner, an expy of WH40K's adeptus mechanicus, a dragon boy with hidden ultimate power, two feuding almost lovers and a little more I think. Oh, and all these people are on our side.
Lord, I can deal with my enemies myself, but please save me from my friends!
You forgot the most important part... FLUFFY DRAGONS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back