• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Angelostar4 said:
>Is totally not going have Jinkuro cut her.
Nope, ain't going to do that.
DURP!

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I was gonna go for like, raiders attacking their town, but that's too cliche,
I was thinking she could just die from a monster, but that's too anti climactic )));

[/QUOTE]
Oh I got it! Have them get into a small fight then walk down a road while mad at each other and fight some bandits. After the fight they can make up them boom! A archer that was still alive shoots his her while the two are having a heartwarming moment.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]LOL plot twist.
It was Jinkuro all along

[/QUOTE]
Granted, Jinkuro would totally do it. He doesn't care, and he would get her soul. Besides, innocent people die when he does his thing.

Roahon said:
DURP!
Oh I got it! Have them get into a small fight then walk down a road while mad at each other and fight some bandits. After the fight they can make up them boom! A archer that was still alive shoots his her while the two are having a heartwarming moment.
I do like the ambush part, but they already got into a big fight once and that was already one of the most impactful moments of his bio loool

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I do like the ambush part, but they already got into a big fight once and that was already one of the most impactful moments of his bio loool

[/QUOTE]
Well you could make her die via boobs! Or have the bandits hired by their father.

RaikuKawisa said:
xD no you made a Witcher character. Dont play this guy off as your own xD maybe not the bio (I really need to finish Witcher 3) but the theme
I'M GONNA MAKE LOTS OF VESIMER QUOTES!

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Yes. Perfect. She suffocates herself with her own tits.

[/QUOTE]
Damn that's a rack.

I changed his bond/oath thing to explain how he got the katana loool I'm happy with it

Now I must finish the bio and I'm good

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Pitbulls are honestly the cutest little shits

[/QUOTE]
Pitbulls dont deserve the shit they get. Any dog can be hostile and feral if they are kicked around and raised like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back