• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]YEAAAAAA
I hope I finish up Sensitive Mom friend soon, I'm like half done with his bio and I think after I finish that up I'll be done

I so want him to come in during the karaoke party

[/QUOTE]
Let's just hope grumpy gramps does not shownuo or he will lecture all of us on not being so care free with a story from his day.

So as I see it. There is going to be about four women that want to mother Rex and Romen as well. Then as soon as Sapphire finds out he is a Orphan she will want to mentor him. Well that luckyblittle kid.

Roahon said:
So as I see it. There is going to be about four women that want to mother Rex and Romen as well. Then as soon as Sapphire finds out he is a Orphan she will want to mentor him. Well that luckyblittle kid.
More like 2 women and 2 men want to mother him, and Roman is just very intensely obsessed with the kid

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]More like 2 women and 2 men want to mother him, and Roman is just very intensely obsessed with the kid

[/QUOTE]
I never asked for this... but that mentor thing is quite tempting.

Angelostar4 said:
SOMETIMES WE DON'T ASK FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO US

[QUOTE="Sir Jake]Oh my GOSH, 45 pages What!. You guys have been busy. And my I ask for a recap please.

[/QUOTE]
Basically, the imp lord was defeated by main squad, second squad was still protecting the village. Imps raided it. Main squad came back to assist. Imps retreated, the reunited guild members returned to base. Now we're just chillin

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]SOMETIMES WE DON'T ASK FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO US
Basically, the imp lord was defeated by main squad, second squad was still protecting the village. Imps raided it. Main squad came back to assist. Imps retreated, the reunited guild members returned to base. Now we're just chillin

[/QUOTE]
True that.

Angelostar4 said:
Yeah and said mentor will teach little Rex to kill with Precision aim and possible send him on quest to kill nobles that do evil deeds. :3

[QUOTE="Sir Jake]Darn looks like I missed out on the fun. Oh well

[/QUOTE]
Ahh don't sweat it, you just in time for a karaoke party.

Roahon said:
Yeah and said mentor will teach little Rex to kill with Precision aim and possible send him on quest to kill nobles that do evil deeds. :3
Ahh don't sweat it, you just in time for a karaoke party.
...That's pushing it, but we'll see.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I can already tell you, Serna and my new guy, Renkei, are going to be very protective of this kid

[/QUOTE]
This is going to be one wild ride for Rex.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]HIS SISTER MUST DIE. BUT IDK HOW I'M GONNA MAKE HER DIE

[/QUOTE]
Hang on let me think for a second. I might have a idea on how to make her die.

Roahon said:
Hang on let me think for a second. I might have a idea on how to make her die.
I was gonna go for like, raiders attacking their town, but that's too cliche,

I was thinking she could just die from a monster, but that's too anti climactic )));

Users who are viewing this thread

Back