• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Angelostar4 said:
And this... it's just grand! This plays when fighting a tough enemy!
oooooh I like this.

[media]

[/media]
Lol this plays when all hell breaks loose and your union morale is severely damaged

All the tracks that play when your morale is high are just bursting with instruments and then this just plays letting you know that you're fucked

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]oooooh I like this.
[media]

[/media]
Lol this plays when all hell breaks loose and your union morale is severely damaged

All the tracks that play when your morale is high are just bursting with instruments and then this just plays letting you know that you're fucked

[/QUOTE]
Truely a sign of just... you're fucked.

This next song... I don't know how to describe it, but it plays when you fight the daughter of dark dragons. She's force to fight you, basically her only friend in the world.

[media]

[/media]

Angelostar4 said:
Truely a sign of just... you're fucked.
This next song... I don't know how to describe it, but it plays when you fight the daughter of dark dragons. She's force to fight you, basically her only friend in the world.

[media]

[/media]
That's such a chill and smooth boss theme xD

[media]

[/media]
One of the boss soundtracks from TLR the difference is so huge lololol

Roahon said:
(Well made a grumpy old man out of boredom so enjoy )
We've got the peppy, energetic girl with the dark past,

the sensitive mom friend,

the sassy, independent black woman,

the typical 'ex-soldier' with ptsd

The curious, sweet, developing child

and now to complete it, we have the grumpy old man who doesn't understand young culture

We have so many of the archetypes now

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]We've got the peppy, energetic girl with the dark past,
the sensitive mom friend,

the sassy, independent black woman,

the typical 'ex-soldier' with ptsd

The curious, sweet, developing child

and now to complete it, we have the grumpy old man who doesn't understand young culture

We have so many of the archetypes now

[/QUOTE]
Holy crap... that's alot of archetypes.

Angelostar4 said:
Rex was absolutely devastated after losing his friends, the orphanage, and the ever so caring caretaker. He was lost really... he didn't know where to go... but, he saw a group of people leaving the ruin town. Rubbing the tears from his eyes, Rex follows the group of people into a village he has never been in before. It was so... new and inviting. Though he was scared, he continue to follow the people. The group Rex was trailing went inside the tavern, he took in a deep breath and slowly but surely opens the door. He looks around, fear and uneasiness, clearly in his eyes.
YOU'RE ALREADY SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR US TO MOTHER HIM

YOU'RE BASICALLY ASKING FOR IT

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]YOU'RE ALREADY SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR US TO MOTHER HIM
YOU'RE BASICALLY ASKING FOR IT

[/QUOTE]
....Please. I ain't doing it on purpose

I also have a eccentric idiot rich kid up my sleeve as well. :3

Oh and Audins theme.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I FEMALE TOO
BUT WE ARE BROTHERS

[/QUOTE]
IM CHILL WITH THIS

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]I'll be ur bro

[/QUOTE]
Same

Truthblade said:
So, can someone give me a recap of what's happening, and when/how I'll be able to join.
Well the imps ran away and everyone headed back to town. As far as I know everyone is sitting in a tavern and what not.

Also just realized I characters are in a tavern drinking. That means next post I am starting the drunk karaoke party!

Roahon said:
Also just realized I characters are in a tavern drinking. That means next post I am starting the drunk karaoke party!
YEAAAAAA

I hope I finish up Sensitive Mom friend soon, I'm like half done with his bio and I think after I finish that up I'll be done

I so want him to come in during the karaoke party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back