• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

Devious Dilbert]Oh shit my new character is literally going to be the mom friend All 4 of our characters are going to battle over the motherly rights to this child [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37182-angelostar4/ said:
@Angelostar4[/URL]
dorkling said:
RaikuKawisa said:
I already mentioned Roman won't leave him alone after he discovers he is a dragon
What have I done...

Angelostar4 said:
Is this a joke?

Like- you're kidding right?

Rex is a little baby we must protect him he so cuteskdfldkg

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Is this a joke?
Like- you're kidding right?

Rex is a little baby we must protect him he so cuteskdfldkg

[/QUOTE]
He's not that small... and he isn't totally defenseless...

RaikuKawisa said:
I dont need Reason beyond dragon :P
I question your way of thinking... a lot.

Whelp...you know you have a very, very not good mental problem when you come here to unwatch a thread and end up staying up until 4:30 in the morning reading 42 pages of OOC bullshit. It was lovely bullshit though. I saw cute randomness. <3

I am personally offended that Mass Effect was not mentioned in all that themes and nerd speak though...I cried. Inside. ;-;

Also, @Devious Dilbert, I am also interested in thy RP...like yus.

I may or may not be creeping on this, @Ayane. Waiting, and watching...always watching.......and waiting.

One more thing: @dorkling...I feel like I know you in real life...is your name Aspen? If not, ignore what I just said and pretend this never happened! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
RaikuKawisa said:
i keep my obession to an acceptable social level. Roman has no such limits (he also lives in a world where dragons exist, lucky bastard) @Angelostar4
Remind me to keep you and Roman away from my Role play in its upcoming arc....

RaikuKawisa said:
Oh? I must know about this now
Oh its nothing, just a rubbish role play I made on another site that also happened to becoming up to a plot if dragons invading everything.

Clairvoyance said:
Whelp...you know you have a very, very not good mental problem when you come here to unwatch a thread and end up staying up until 4:30 in the morning reading 42 pages of OOC bullshit. It was lovely bullshit though. I saw cute randomness. <3
I am personally offended that Mass Effect was not mentioned in all that themes and nerd speak though...I cried. Inside. ;-;

Also, @Devious Dilbert, I am also interested in thy RP...like yus.

I may or may not be creeping on this, @Ayane. Waiting, and watching...always watching.......and waiting.

One more thing: @dorkling...I feel like I know you in real life...is your name Aspen? If not, ignore what I just said and pretend this never happened! :D
Hehe

No dear

My name is not Aspen uwu

Does start with an A though :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back