• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild - OOC

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]But are you the one to be his first mother?
Fiiiiind out next time on sfkldgkd

[/QUOTE]
Roman is a guy so...

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Pitbulls are honestly the cutest little shits

[/QUOTE]
They really are ^^<3

Wow

My internet is being a major twAT

dont call out the mothers to yell at you why thats a bad idea O.o (at least talk to Roman first so he can give the kid a weapon or some tips)

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]That's exactly what I wish people would try to understand

[/QUOTE]
sAME THO

At me old house, this saggy old bitch was trying to euthanize my perfectly innocent pitbull because he's....well a pitbull.

We've gotten so many calls like stfu

Nino wouldnt hurt a fly... on purpose.

Because yaknow, theyre built with large jaws, big muscles, and usually really hyper so-

RaikuKawisa said:
dont call out the mothers to yell at you why thats a bad idea O.o (at least talk to Roman first so he can give the kid a weapon or some tips)
Nah... i'm just planning ahead really.

Angelostar4 said:
So how does this sound to you guys. Sending a 13 year old into a arena where you must fight for your life! Eh, EH!
Sounds like Hunger Games

dorkling said:
sAME THO
At me old house, this saggy old bitch was trying to euthanize my perfectly innocent pitbull because he's....well a pitbull.

We've gotten so many calls like stfu

Nino wouldnt hurt a fly... on purpose.

Because yaknow, theyre built with large jaws, big muscles, and usually really hyper so-
MY SISTER HAD A BABY ASS PITBULL. HE WAS THE SWEETEST LITTLE SHIT. BUT THEIR LANDLORD WANTED HIM OUT BECAUSE HE WAS A PITBULL AND THEY WOULDN'T GET RID OF HIM SO THE LANDLORD HAD SOME PEOPLE GO INTO THEIR APARTMENT AND TAKE THE DOG AND DROP IT OFF SOMEWHERE ON THE STREET

dorkling said:
tfw you realize youve been fucking up your bb code the whole time o-o
JUST!

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Sounds like Hunger Games
MY SISTER HAD A BABY ASS PITBULL. HE WAS THE SWEETEST LITTLE SHIT. BUT THEIR LANDLORD WANTED HIM OUT BECAUSE HE WAS A PITBULL AND THEY WOULDN'T GET RID OF HIM SO THE LANDLORD HAD SOME PEOPLE GO INTO THEIR APARTMENT AND TAKE THE DOG AND DROP IT OFF SOMEWHERE ON THE STREET

[/QUOTE]
But it isn't like it though. You'll see...

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Sounds like Hunger Games

[/QUOTE]
fuckING A

ADRGKDKGK

I H8 PPL SOMETIEMS

*DISTRESSED AND AGITATED ANIMAL LOVER NOISES*

RaikuKawisa said:
Umm, im pretty sure that is in some way illegal. @Devious Dilbert At the very least extremely fucked up. Kick them out, dont steal their dog.
I think it was illegal. But- my sister had also done some pretty illegal things on their grounds too so you know...

Not really much could have been done

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Yeah honestly like you're basically begging somebody to like pick Rex up and just mother him

[/QUOTE]
I just wanted to have a dragon kid character as all! Jeez... baka senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back