[The Grid] OOC

So I don't think I can apologize enough for going AWOL for a month, but I'll at least start with an "I'm sorry." I'm sorry. Yeah yeah, RL happens, but I should have said something, but I was embarrassed. I haven't caught up on the backlogs, so I don't know what all has happened yet, but I hope there is still a place for me in this game.

MM: Yeah, jump in. The group's deciding what to do next.

BA: Two for that, three if you append in the link. Another three if you add the rest to S.Whitfield's bit, and create post for Rosehill.

Should I just jump in as an until now silent party or bluebook what's been happening until know, using inner turmoil as reason for keeping him from the group, and then join in? or just fill in what he was doing on the ship and go the silent partner route?

I'd say you've just been there all along. That way IC you're completely up to speed and don't need a briefing.

Once again, Real Life snuck up and mauled me like a monster with a Challenge Rating 10 levels higher than me. I've got my life straightened out though and will post when it's not 7am and I've been up since 10am yesterday.

So, should we maybe roll to come up with an effective strategy? Because possibly the reason for this awkward silence is that none of us players are Danny Ocean...

No. That's what the Fivefold Harmonic Adapter's do. Your essence signature is Abyssal, so it fades in the Grid and can't really be detected.

So, since everyone seems to be in agreement, BR, you probably want Patrick to call Athena and have a vehicle uploaded. Or you can go steal a semi or something. Either way is fine. It will take you a few hours to get to an extraction point so you can be reloaded with a different vehicle, but that's all skipable. I think you also picked a vehicle coming in, so you've all got that accessible too.

Otherwise, if everyone's ready and your getaway driver has the getaway car, jump forward to early evening that day, shortly after the evening rush hour ends.

I'm looking forward to this with great interest.

Arynne: have 2 xp for coming up with a plan.

I had forgotten about the Adaptors. Good to know that I can let off a whammy without feeling too bad about it now.

I'm ready when everyone else is!

Is team sneaky-smashy not going to get a post until team talky gets to the distraction part?

I didn't get a chance to notice the outage, as I work retail, so last week kinda sucked. It was made a little better by the fact I got to enjoy the SWTOR beta all weekend, but that also kept me from this place.

You can start whenever. But no one from Team Sneaky has posted yet, so I don't know what you're doing.

Reply to T.Talky was inprocess when I got busy. Full post this evening.

My apologies. I was waiting for you, and you were waiting for me. If you guys are sitting around back, getting ready, I'll give you the setting. Work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back