The God inside [Inactive]

"Is there a pool, river, or lake? Swimming is always fun." Zane said with a grin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanessa's eyebrow raised. "I would say yeah but I attract way tooo much attention with my swimsuit...." She answered slightly embaressed.

Vanessa was about to say 'Throw a lightning bolt at someone' but she just stood and thought. "Well we are at school lets prank someone."

"You may if you'd like, I'm going for a swim, perhaps I'll catch Poseidon there. You may join my if you change your mind." Zane told her as he walked away

Both girls seemed undecided about what they wanted to do. Rich listened to Helena, he could go with her back to the library but he didn't feel like reading. Rich could walk the grounds, but he wasn't in an exploration mood either. The pool was always an option, Rich remembered the images of Poseidon he found at the bottom of the pool. There were more dark marking down in the deeper end of the pool, That was shallow compared to the actual bottom of the deepest end, Rich guessed that it was at least 45 ft deep. Probably for scuba training or something.

Rich's curiosity was peaked once again and knew where he was going to go next.

"Well in that case I'm going to head to the pool for a swim." Rich said as he pushed away form the table. "I found some cool incriptions and drawings in the deep end, I'm going to see if I can find more." He looked at both girls as he picked up his plate. "Do you guys want to come?"

Rich lazily put his plate in the dirty dishes bin and waited for a response.

Kayleigh nodded and got up. "Pool sounds good. Lead the way, o' controller of the blue element!" She joked, poking Rich in the back.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Vanessa decided to follow Zane to the pool she was just thinking that there will only be a couple of people there. She put her hand on his shoulder. "I guess...I'll come too."

"Great" Zane said smiling as he walked her to the pool and changed. He walked out of the changing room and sat beside the pool, only allowing his feet in the water. Several marks could be seen on his toned physique from his training.

"Cool" Rich had an excited smile. "We'll see you later Helena." He said before leaving the cafeteria. Rich forgot how much he had missed the water, even through it had only been a few hours. He craved the water flowing over his skin like silk, shimmering clean, clear and blue. Even just the thought of going for a swim lifted his spirits and brightened his mood.

Not only the promise of water waited for the boy inside the pool, a mystery also lurked beneath the surface. Etched pictures and words were black on the bottom of the marble pool, Rich was determined to discover their meaning.

Rich walked to the gym with haste. He saw Zane and the clumsy girl sitting on the edge. Jocelyn was swimming back and forth happily singing to herself. He waved to everyone around the pool, "this is a popular place" Rich said with a toothy smile. The guy still didn't have a bathing suit, he had to strip down to his white underwear before jumping in. Rich dove in head first without a splash, he always loved doing that; that was the only thing the pool was missing, a nice diving board.

He swam for a bit, he decided to be social and remain on the surface. Rich was changing, normally he enjoyed being alone but these people made it easier for him.

"Jump in" He yelled out to everyone.

Kayleigh smiled and slipped out of her clothes, leaving her in her underwear. She jumped in and swam around, reveling in the coolness of the water.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Zane still sat by the pool, "No worries, I will in a moment." he said smiling

Vanessa suddenly had a swim suit that revealed a little more than she hoped for and jumped in. she turned to Zane and smiled. "It feels great!"

Zane's eyes widened at the sight as he raised an eyebrow then nodded his head and smiled "You weren't joking huh?"

Vanessa blushed "No I wasn't joking. But you should get in the water feels great!" She was actually embarrassed from how muched it revealed. Her body and curves attracts too much attention. She floated face up in the water.

Zane entered the water, as he looked around at those who had gathered there. "This does feel great" he replied to her

Rich swam around with the group, it was nice to have lots of other people to hang out with. Rich did some lanes and swam circles around Jocelyn before a net caught his eye. The net saw beside the pool, Rich swam over to inspect it. Strings made up large squares that formed the net, it was long and skinny with hard edges on the long sides. A metal pole was fixed to each end that that gave its purpose away. He turned around and looked at Jocelyn and Kay.

"Anybody want to play some pool volleyball?"

Rich gave Jocelyn a nod and looked around the pool for the others to confirm that it was an actual good idea. He had a feeling Zane and the other girl he bumped into were busy with each other so Rich focused on Kay.

"What about you Kay?" Rich asked as pulled himself out of the water and grabbed one side of the net.

Vanessa swam to the side and looked at the Volley ball. "You guys play?" She asked lighty thinking that they were good at playing.

"Not really" Rich replied with a shrug. Through the water he could see her bathing suite didn't cover much up.

"I don't think I know you're name." he said trying not to look at the parts that could have been covered. "I'm Rich." He stood there for a moment and remembered how he ran her over earlier. "Oh and uh, sorry for knocking you over earlier today." He said with a apologetic smile. "Sometimes I can get lost in thought."

Rich picked up one of the poles connected to the net, on one end it had a little lip. Rich assumed it was meant to be slid into a hole to hold it up, he looked around the edge fo the pool to see if he could find evidence that his theory was correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back