The God inside [Inactive]

She rolled her eyes at him. She knew that much was lies. She had even asked Mark about it. No one from any generation had thwir powers working before they reached the middlr of their teenage years.

"I was told by someone important, yes I believe it was. That person was correct"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayleigh eyed him suspiciously, but shrugged. If that's what he wanted to believe. "So eso es lo que crees." She murmured in Spanish

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

"You're in disbelief" Zane said smiling as he lifted a necklace from beneath his shirt with a pendant of a lightning bolt. "I was given this when I was twelve, told by a stranger of my fate. A few years later it was true, the stranger was correct"

Kayleigh looked at the necklace and nodded. "Still doesn't mean that it was destiny. It could have been someone who knew who you were."

"It's not absurd to believe in fate, after all we are gods" Zane told her.

Rich sat silently at the table, eating his good and listening to the conversation.

The girls didn't seems to believe Zane's early discovery, Rich didn't really understand why, but then again whenever it came to the technicalities and detail of these gods Rich was in the dark.

Rich glanced over at Kay when she proclaimed disbelief, he thought the same thing earlier today. But after a while it made Rich feel important and powerful to believe that he was a god, if he didn't believe then he was just Rich which wasn't much. Right then and there as Rich looked upon Kay's pretty face he decided to believe, even if it wasn't true. Pandoras box was opened again and hope finally escaped.

"I think I'm sold" Rich said to the group. He turned to Kay "It helped me a lot to research Poseidon. Maybe you should go to the library and look up Eris. Helena showed me a great book full of information of the Gods."

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

"Maybe I will." Kayleigh smiled at Rich, biting into her pizza. "But, tell me this, what made you believe it, Rich? I mean, why do you think you're actually a god who's been turned into a human? I just don't get it; why would someone even do that? It's absolutely bonkers!"

Rich paused before answering. "I don't know, I guess it's just better than the alternative." Rich said avoiding Kay's gaze. Kay's words planted a seed of doubt. Does it really make any sense?

"Well at least we can enjoy the special attention while it lasts." On that note Rich stopped thinking about it.

He smiled to everyone around the table and finished his pizza.

She kept on sipping the tea that was starting to get cold. Destiny or not, she did not believe in destiny. Everyone was in controll of their own future if she were to say her opinion.

Kayleigh laughed humorlessly. "Attention? For you, maybe. But what attention does Eris get? I wouldn't be surprised if half the people dont know who she is."

Rich was a little embarrassed now. He just shrugged. To him all of the Gods were the same, he didn't know much about Eris except what Kay had told him.

Arguments. Rich chuckled when he realized that Kay was doing exactly what she told him of Eris.

"To me going through a day without a fight, getting a warm bed and good food is attention." He smiled at Kay "I didn't know about any of these Gods before our assembly earlier today. I wouldn't worry about it."

Rich gave Kay a pat on the back and kept smiling. He looked around the table for support.

When rich looked at the table, she just shrugged her shoulders. "Don't look at me. Everyone know Hera as the Queen of b*tches."

Kay laughed. "If you spend time with me, fight-less days are improbable."

She smiled at Rich. She was grateful that he was trying to make her feel better.

"Multiple Warts? Why so?" She asked Helena.

"I'm heading off then, I sense a slight tension at this table." Zane said as he walked away

"hera is the goddess who tried to kill all of her husbands children as long as it was possible" She answered with a shrug, and looked as zane chose to walk. and he was supposed to be Zeus?

Vanessa walked right into Zane. She fell on her butt hard this time she was slightky baffled but mostly confused. "Owwiee.....oh I am sorry I didn't mean to...oh Hey Zeu....i mean Zane"

Vanessa was flustered as he helped her up. "I'll be ok... So whats up Zane?" She asked and wipped her hands.

"Just leaving the lunch table, they're very friendly here aren't they?" He said sarcastically

Vanessa smiled "Eh...well a bright bunch if I had any say." She joked hearing Zane's sacrastic voice.

"Well i'm just walking around. Nothing else." Vanessa answered and brushed her hair away from her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back