The Game ❤️

Emily sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "no where, just going to back to sleep" she shrugged and fell to her couch. "I just want to sleep, let's sleep" she yawed and trudge up to her bedroom. Emily changed Into a pair of yoga pants and a white tank top.

...."Did I just hear a `let's`?" Dan asked with a smirk, referring to Emily's request on sleeping. "Because didn't we already cover that you regret begging to sleep with me?" Dan's smirk got bigger as he followed Emily up to her bedroom.

Emily rolled her eyes and wrapped herself into her blanket, turning on her music. "I-I wasn't referring to having sex." She groaned and pulled her really happy hair into a messy bun and slipped into the warm cascade of blankets. "Hey. Let's cuddle"

....Dan looked into her eyes for a moment, creating a small pause of silence. He wet his bottom lip before answering, "Yeah, sure." A small smile appeared on his face, and he brushed a hand through his hair. Dan slipped into bed next to her, pulling the blanket over them. He tucked his arm under her slim body to pull her body closer to his.

Emily smiled as she was pulled closer to his body. She turned around and put her head on his shoulder. Emily smiled and closed her eyes.

Sorry for the shortness! Can we time skip to the morning?

....Dan awoke, his eyes slowly opening and his head tilting down to see Emily sweetly resting on his shoulder. A small smile grew on Dan's face as he brushed a piece of loose hair out of her eyes.

Emily woke up and peeled open her eyes, there was a pounding in her head and the sun was shining bright into her room. Emily felt someone pushed a piece of loose hair out of her eyes. "Good morning." She mumbled and walked to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower and blowing drying her hair. Emily wrapped the towel around her body and walked to her closet.

...."Good morning," Dan half whispered, half spoke. He watched Emily walk in as a small towel was wrapped around her body. "You can get dressed, I'll turn the other way," Dan promised.

Emily thanked him and pulled on a large t-shirt with some soft shorts underneath. "You can turn around now." She simply stated and walked back towards the bed, climbing in and wrapping her body in her zebra blanket. "I need food" she moaned, biting her lip and turning off her music, that she had put on last night.

...."I put the snacks you made me get for your drunk party in your fridge," Dan told Emily, reminding her of how drunk she was. "Did I tell you that you went outside in some sexy lingerie and swam in pool after stomping off because I wouldn't have sex with you?" he teased playfully with a smirk.

"What?" She didn't remember anything from last night and from the looks of it she didn't think she wanted to. Emily blushed and stuffed her head into a pillow, not wanting Dan to see her flushed red face.

....Dan laughed, pulling her by her hips away from her pillow. "No need to be embarrassed, Emily," Dan said. "You're hot when you're drunk," he continued to playfully tease.

Emily blushed and swatted her hands away from her hips and covered her face with her blanket. "I actually wanna go to school today, but I can't.. Because it not a school day. " she sighed and ran to her bathroom, grabbing her book and phone on her way. Emily looked her self inside the bathroom and slid her back against the door.

...."Emilyyyy!" Dan whined. "Come on, I was just messing around with you," he spoke through the door more seriously this time. "Let me in," Dan begged, twisting and turning the door knob.

Emily let put a triumphant smile and laughed. "No. I don't wanna talk to you!" She yelled at him opening her book and started to read. She but her lip and groaned as he continued to twist and turn the doorknob "leave me alone!" She moaned and got back to her reading this time with her ear plugged in.

...."I will knock this door down," Dan warned before laying on the ground to peek through the bottom of the door. He creep his fingers under the door and lightly pinched Emily's hand. "They say have courage, well I'm trying to. Please let me in!" Dan sang horribly, referring to Frozen, the movie Vanity and Tyler made him watch with him.

"Are you referring to Frozen?" She smiled and laughed "I love the movie!" She unlocked the door and ran down stairs. "I'm gonna watch frozen!!" She laughed and searched Net flicks for Frozen. She smiled and got all the snacks for last night onto one large pile and brought it to the den "hey! Danny! Let's go watch frozen together!!"

....Dan laughed as Emily bolted down the stairs so she could watch a movie. "Yes, I got you out!" he said before following her down the stairs. "I'll get the blankets," Dan offered as he tossed a few blankets and pillows onto the couch.

Emily smiled and bit her lip as she watched Dan get some blankets from the closet. Emily patted the place beside her motioning for Dan to come sit "come let's cuddle!" She laughed and pulled her hair into a messy bun

....Dan hopped over the arm of the couch, playfully pulling Emily down on his chest. "How come you always want to cuddle? Is someone losing the game?" Dan teased. "Kidding, kidding."

Emily shook her head "this was the only time I asked you to cuddle.." She bit her lip and grabbed a handful of chips, he smiled and playfully hit his shoulder. She hit play and the movie started "I love this movie!" She laughed and looked at the screen.

...."You did one other time too," Dan stated with a smirk. He propped a pillow up on the arm of the couch and rested his head on it. Dan propped Emily's body up so she was laying on his chest. "Are you comfortable enough?" he asked.

Emily blushed and nodded "yeah.." She replied slowly and looked up at the screen, taking a few sips of her drink. She smiled as her favorite part was coming up. "For the first Tim in forever!" She sang, blushing. She never really sang if front of people. Plus she didn't think she was that good

....Dan turned Emily's cheek, and he pressed his lips to her's. "Sorry," he apologized before pulling away.

[ 4 the first tim in forever! sorry for short post ]

Emily jumped as Dan put His lips on hers "it's okay.." She replied, biting her lip "but. Why'd you kiss me?" She asked shakily and looked down.

(( I love that song!! Sorry for short post too.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back