The Game ❤️

...."Because I'm a guy, so I enjoy boobs and ass," Dan replied with a smirk. He widened his eyes once he felt Emily on her back. "If you insist!" Dan said excitedly, as he grabbed her legs to hold on to her and ran with her into her house.

Emily smiled and giggled as he grabbed her legs and held on to her and ran with her into her house. "Haha! Stop!" She laughed and hopped off his back, she walked into her kitchen and opened her alcohol Cabinet.

...."So, what do you got?" Dan asked referring to the alcohol as he rested a hand on her shoulder. "And what happened to Taylor? Did he ditch you?"

Emily laughed and pulled her wet hair out of the messy bun. "Well, I have whiskey, vodka, rum and many others." She grabbed a bottle of vodka and toke a sip. She smiled as the cool liquid burn down her throat. Emily shook her head and sighed, before replying "no, he had to go home because of something with his family.. " she shrugged and toke another sip.

....Dan grabbed the whiskey bottle, taking a small sip out of it. He wasn't much of a drinker, but somehow he needed an excuse to hang out with Emily. And she wanted to drink, so that's what he did. "Oh, is it bad that I was kind of hoping he was an asshole?" Dan asked with a small chuckle.

Emily giggled after her her first whole bottle, she had just finished. "S-so? Whatcha wanna do? And yes, that is kinda rude.." She started laugh uncontrollably as she fell to the floor, "hey! Let's go get but naked and.." She laughed and didn't bother finishing the rest of her sentence. Emily hopped onto his back and pushed him to the floor. She leaned in, her breath fanning his face "I'm gonna pay you back for you stunt you did at the fair." She fiercely pushed her lips into his. Emily moved to his neck and nibbled at the skin.

....Dan placed his hand on the small of her back, gently holding her body. He was still sober, since he hadn't even finished half of his bottle yet. However, Emily was obviously not sober at that very moment. "You're drunk, Emily," Dan said with a laugh after her lips being forced on his. He wanted Emily, but he just couldn't. He couldn't take advantage of her while she was drunk and he was sober. Although...kissing wouldn't hurt. Dan grazed his lips over her's, softly pushing her silky hair back.

Emily let a small unexpected moan escape her lips, truth was very drunk and really didn't know what the hell she was doing. But, she wanted Dan, but she knew he would take advantage of her. So she had to sober up, but in the meantime kissing would hurt. Emily smiled. "Do you wanna..?" She asked giggling.

...."Yes, but I know that you don't want to," Dan said sternly holding back, but he was turned on by her moan. "I know you would regret it after," he stated, looking up at her with kind eyes. "I don't want you to be mad at me after this." With any other girl, Dan would've totally accepted and had sex with them, sober or not. But, somehow, Emily was different.

Emily sighed in defeat and stomped up to her room. She knew she acting childish but she didn't care. She wanted Dan, she sighed and threw hereof into her bed. Emily turned on her tv and started to watch her favorite tv show pretty Little Liars. She smiled and changed into some more comfortable clothing.

....Dan followed her up into her room with a sigh. "Emily, wait," he said as he followed behind her. Dan stood at the opening of her door, leaning up against the side. "You're going to thank me tomorrow for this, ya know," he said, plopping down at the edge of her bed. Dan lightly kissed the corner of Emily's lips as he leaned over her body.

Emily huffed and turned away from him. "No I'm not" she slurred, shoving her face into a fuzzy pillow after he kissed her lightly on the corner of her lips. "Go get me food!" She said her voice muffled by her pillow in her face. Maybe she and dab could do what her and Taylor did last night. Now that she was sober she remembered everything.

...."What am I? Your slave?" Dan asked with a smirk. "But fine, I'll get you food. What do you want?" he asked, laughing as Emily shoved her face in a pillow. Dan tugged on the top of it to pull it down from under her.

"No. If you were my slave.. You would be in my pants right now." She laughed and swayed sexily out of the door. Emily toke off her tank too and it reveled her sexy lingerie with matching boy shorts. She laughed and jumped into the pool, sinking to the bottom and floating right back up.

...."I guess I'll just get Doritos then," Dan said with a shrug after Emily left without suggesting something. He walked into Emily's kitchen, searching her cupboards for food. Dan pulled out a bag of Doritos and looked around for Emily. He stepped outside, scanning the scenery for her. Dan then spotted Emily in her sexy lingerie. "Oh my God," he said, pulling off his shirt and jeans and jumping in the pool next to Emily. He was only left in his boxers. "You are so hot," he whispered in her ear before wrapping his arms around her.

Emily jumped as someones arms wrapped around her body. "Your still wearing your socks.." She laughed and swam away from him to the other side of the pool. She jumped onto the ledge, only her ankles the water. "So? Did you get me food?" She asked, biting her lip. "Dude! Let's have a party!!" She asked jumping up and down. She ran inside the house almost slipping, she caught herself and tidy up her house.

...."Oh, fuck," Dan said with a laugh before reaching down and pulling his socks off. "And, yes, I did. It's over on the chair over there," he said pointing to the bag of Doritos." Dan swam over to her ankles, hanging onto them gently. "Sure, why not?" Dan said, agreeing to her idea of a party. He let go of her ankles as Emily stood up to run in the house.

Emily smiled and started to clean her house "Could you help me? Can you go to the store and buy a lot of food and stuff?" She ran a hand through her head and ran up to her bedroom. She threw herself I the bed and as soon as her head hurt he pillow she was out.

....Dan sighed and followed her out of the pool, his shorts dripping. "Ugh, fine," he said, throwing his head back. He headed out the door and hopped into his truck.

-

....When Dan arrived back at Emily's house, he had handfuls of salsa and chips, cups, and more party snacks. He entered Emily's house before hopping out of his truck. Dan walked into Emily's room, but it looked like she was already asleep. He yanked off her covers, exposing her and yelled, "Wake up!"

Emily groaned and swatted at the figure blocking her light coming from her lamp on her nightstand. "Oh my gosh, what do you want?" She asked, covering her cold body up with her blanket. "Leave me alone!!" She moaned.

...."I got the food!" Dan said, jumping on the bed and tugging at the blanket. "I thought you wanted a party..." Dan said with a sly smirk.

Emily lifted her head and groaned "wait what party?" She asked, looking Down at her attire. She blushed and shrugged, Emily walked to her bathroom and put on her fuzzy robe. "I don't wanna party.." She mumbled

...."Well, I got food," Dan said with a smirk. "I see the drinks have worn off on ya," he said with a smirk. "Now, I think I should be thanked since I didn't have sex with you when you begged."

Emily gasped and toke a double take. "I did what?!" She blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Thank you" she kissed his cheek and ran out of the room. What the hell is wrong with me?, she thought in her mind and pulled on a ling t shirt, that was one the floor.

....Dan laughed as she ran out of the room, brushing his fingers through his dark hair. "My pleasure. Well, not really, but no problem," he said with a smirk before Emily jolted out of the room. "Where are ya going?" Dan asked, walking towards the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back