• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten Isle

Zasia Rene

One Time Luck
Zasia Rene submitted a new resource:

The Forgotten Isle - Have you ever won a trip to a remote island for vacation? No...? Well now you have...........

Hello Mr. or Mrs. _______________,

You have won a surprise trip to a

remote island of your choosing!

Please sign this letter and send

it back if you accept this reward!

Sincerely;

The Incorporation.

Sign here to accept;

You recall what the letter had said... You had been...
Read more about this resource...

Hello Mr. or Mrs. _______________,

You have won a surprise trip to a

remote island of your choosing!

Please sign this letter and send

it back if you accept this reward!

Sincerely;

The Incorporation.

Sign here to accept;

You recall what the letter had said... You had been skeptical at first but decided to sign the letter and send it back, accepting the so called "reward." The next morning, you got a new letter which read you would be leaving that day. You packed your bags as quickly as possible before a cab arrived to take you to the airport. When you got aboard the plane that would take you to your destination, you see seven other people sitting upon the plane. You think nothing of it and suspect they were to be dropped off on the way to your destination......

But that was not the case... In fact, you never should have signed the letter. You should have sent it back unsigned. Because within two hours, you were flying over strange waters and you hear one of the other passengers blurt out, "Uhm... I thought I was going to Cyprus...." Another passenger calls from the back of the plane, "I was supposed to go to Tahiti!" You look out your window to behold a strange island that you hadn't seen while doing your research on where to go... In fact, the island looked like something out of a fantasy book. Brightly colored greenery and flowers surrounded by beautiful aquamarine water....

The plane begins to take a nose dive towards the island and lands harshly upon the surface of the beach. The pilot exits his cockpit, and begins angrily pulling passengers off the plane and onto the island along with yourself. Once all eight passengers were off the plane, it took off and you were all left there, stranded on a strange island. You see a sign and begin the stumble over to it, followed by your seven companions... The sign reads;

Welcome to The Forgotten Isle.

You will most likely die here.

Beware of the monsters that live on

this island... They will be the death

of you all. Stick together and you

may survive. Separate and you WILL

parish. Beware... You have 90 days to

live or die before a plane will come

to collect you or your remains.

Have Fun and Survive!

- The Incorporation.

Someone else in the group notices another sign and you all run to it. This next sign reads;

The Inhabitants of This Island;

The Bloodthirsty Unicorns

The Cannibalistic Sirens

The Territorial Dire Wolves

The Deadly Jubjub Birds

The Safest Place on This Island;

The Giant Rainbow Eucalyptus

that lives in the heart of the

island.

Good Luck!

- The Incorporation.

My rules are pretty simple and easy to follow.... So please follow them. I ask that everyone is kind and respectful while out of character. While in character, there may be drama and hatred but try not to go overboard. I personally prefer extreme violence so be as bloody as possible. I'm on the fence about sexual situations... But if you want to role play sexual situations, make sure it's with another role player and not between two of your characters... It's awkward to read a post where someone is getting it on with themselves. Also, make sure you have permission from the other party/parties if you want to role play sexual situations or violence. Next I would like to ask that everyone has a post of about 2 paragraphs or more. I also want everyone to be able to explain their character to me in as much detail as possible. I would also like to ask that we try to keep genders even. The amount of characters you may have is one! And lastly, if you have any issues with another role player, take it to messaging and leave the role play out of it. Keep checking back here for updates and changes. Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back