• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The forest Of Souls. 2

"Uh, yeah... here, follow me..." She said, causing him to hover once more as Nani led Jasper through the forest and to her small woodland cottage. She helped the two of them inside to a cozy living room, where she lay the body on the couch. "Are you ready...?" 
(GAH I'm tired... goodnight, peeps~)

The boy nodded, then took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Jeeze, it'd been a long time since he'd done this kind of thing. He crouched down beside the air-user's motionless form and prepared himself for his next move.

///

Yeah, me too; see y'all after the whole update thingy! =D

He gets up rapidly, noticing the earth boy, he pushes him away and backs off. He rapidly gets up and looks at the wind girl ''What the hell are you doing to me?!''

"Serenity where are you!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Felsha grabbed Aeolius hand and bolted off towards Serneitys Chambers. Felsah stopped in her tracks "Jesus what happened to Curtis he's frozen?" she looked up and down the frozen figure. Rushing past Curtis she continued her search for Serenity.

He hears a scream, he backs up even more. He's really confused. He turns around and charges out of the tiny hut, running all he cans, before using air to push himself further, falling on the place he fought.

Aeolius floated after her, his strength and powers almost fully recovered. He barely glanced at the frozen form of the fire elemental before continuing down the hall after Felsha.

Serenity slumped down against a tree and slowly began to fall asleep. She heard the Fire spirit Felsha call out to her. "I'm here, Felsha." She said. She slowly got up and began staggering to the voice of her comrades. "About time...you..showed up..." She was exhausted. She had gone from fight to fight without delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whoa, hey!" Jasper called, chasing after the kid. "Come back! We're trying to help you!" He shot up the ground beneath himself, sending himself flying through the air above the other. Finally, he plummeted back, but saved his fall by making a slope of earth, letting him slide down with ease right in front of him. "Look, just don't freak out."

///

Hey everybody! Good to be back! =D

''Kid?'' I'm like a foot taller than you, and how can i trust on someone who was killing my friends?'' He says, while getting up.

"I wasn't killing anybody!" he cried, raising his hands in surrender. "No need to get all upset; me and that girl were just trying to help you...you know, after you kind of, well, fainted." He scratched the back of his head uneasily. "Anyway, look. I'm a good guy, okay? Not trying to hurt you or anything. All I want to know is if you need help and where you're going."

He gets up and stares at the guy. ''I was going to look for the fire girl, if she was on the girl i protected's side, she'd be a ally of mine. I can't let another person get killed, or frozen, like your pesky friend did. Don't think i didn't see that ice statue. And if you were helping me, thanks then.''

"Well, I don't know where she went," he admitted, "and I don't have any friends." He flipped his hood over his head and stared at the ground. "But you're welcome anyways."

He looks at the boy and turns around. He uses his wind to make a tiny tornado around himself, so he can do the double faster.

"Hey wait!" Jasper called. "Are you leaving now?" He took a step closer, looking up at the now hovering boy. "Like, right now at this very second? You don't even know where she is...do you?"

"Wait!" he called, then hesitated. "Can I...um, can I come with you? To find the fire girl? I forget her name. You're still not in tip top shape, and you may need some help." he suggested.

He ignored the other boy's obviously annoyed reply and prepared to shoot himself into the air again. "Thanks." he replied, shaking himself. "Sorry to ruin your day." he added sarcastically before propelling himself into the air.

Felsha heard Serenity and bolted to her side "Serenity thank god your okay, please forgive me for taking so long, we had to deal with other problems" she peered back at Aeolius "Anyways what is going on here everything looks terrible and not to mention you look horrible" her voice was full of concern.

Memories flooded her head it was happening all over again the fires, people getting her hurt, her home being destroyed by fire. She fell to her knees and tears streamed down her face "I... I can't do this anymore" She sobbed "My..home it's going to burn just like when I was little and ill be the case of everyone death" Felsha pounded her fist into the ground until her hand were bleeding. "Why, Why is this happening to me!" Felsha screamed at the top of her lungs, she could feel the rage in her body becoming larger her heart was turning black.

Serenity looked to Felsha. "Little flame...Do not blame yourself for something you could not control. We will defeat the lost ones or convert them, fear not." She sat up and smiled at her. "It is only a matter of time before we are victorious...Now dry your eyes.. Fire crying is not natural." She said with a small laugh. She went to get up and immediately fell to her knees. "I think I'll just rest here for a moment." She had over used her power and was past the point of being able to move by herself.

Ari was walking around after the fight and caught Serenity out of the corner of her eye. She watched Felsha with Serenity and decided to wait before possibly helping out the two. She climbed up onto a low tree branch and sat there waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back