• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The forest Of Souls. 2

"But you just said he helped you!" She kept freaking out internally (because night is scary) and listened for any nearby noises.

Nice! You are replying so quick I can't keep up haha. :) I am making her freak out because I have a heart attack when it's night and I am alone outside.... we have lots of racoons, opossums, and who else knows what in our area so I always think I will die by going out in the night or early morning xD

''He helped me, yes, but just because of that i won't allow him to harm any of you two. That's a stupid idea. And even more since i have to gain Severa's trust.''

Severa looked at Ray "if she's alone it makes things easier" she was bout to comment on the earth boy but Ray seemed to speak up. "Well I guess we can't attack him then" she muttered and shook her head. Looking down at the spot the fire use to be, she flicked her wrist and it lit again providing Ari with the light, "what happens when you don't have me to light the night up for you?" she asked with an amused grin. SHe then turned her attention to Ray who was laying down in mid air and shook her head "you know, for as much as a 'nice guy' you are, you sure as hell don't hesitate to kill someone do you?" she questioned bluntly.

"True.... one of us being dead isn't the perfect way to earn trust. Severa? What took so long?" She ran over and hugged Severa for re-lighting the fire. "You saved us!"

Serenity stopped running. She couldn't go on right now. She stepped into the nearby lake and wrapped water around herself, she sunk down below the water and slept.

Severa sighed and looked at Ari as she was hugged, "hmm? Saved you?...Ari...come on, its not that bad out here with no light. We are going to have to work on that" she smiled slightly and patted the girl on the head. "Now...can you let go of me please?..." she chuckled nervously and looked off toward the forest.

(Sorry guys, didn't notify me)

It's fine :3

She let go and backed away, hand on her head and blushing, "Hehe I guess I may have been a little too freaked out?" She chuckled a bit then went back over by the fire to enjoy the light source.

Severa nodded, "yea, especially since you have whirlwind over here willing to kill anyone who steps in a five foot radius and poses a threat" she mentioned, pointing her thumb toward Ray. "You really have nothing you should be scared about out here...Unless you're alone, in which case I suggest you curl up in a ball and wait for the sun to come back up" she grinned and put her hands on her hips. "So you still want to attack at night? Cause I'm not going to be carrying a ball of fire with us, I can see perfectly fine at night" she pointed out, still amused at the girl's fear of the dark.

"Well.... I know to follow the river but I figured that once we actually fought that you would sort of light things up a bit." She was messing around with her hands, embarrassed.

Ray hears Severa's words. ''Seems like i'll never please you, will i?'' He sighs. He uses his wind to compress the fire on the fireplace, making a tiny fireball he could hold. ''I really don't like feeling like this, i'll leave to explore.''

Be back in 10-ish

Ari looked over to him with a face of awe, "We just went over not leaving by yourself! If you die how will we know? I say let's just attack!" Her face lightened up and she smiled a bit.

''No. I don't plan on staying near you guys anymore, at least near Severa. I have nothing against you Ari, you're really sweet, but this girl is just pulling my strings,even tough i planned on something with her, and I'm gonna snap if i keep getting these insults. Us wind people can use wind to compress air around people when we are furious, and i don't want you suffocating. I'm sorry Ari.'' He lets a deep breath, and goes walking, with the tiny fireball floating around him.

Severa shrugged and nodded "I suppose I would, if we were fighting, I guess I could do the honours..." she then looked over at Ray and rolled her eyes, "I don't see why you would try to please me in the first place" she crossed her arms. "Get over yourself" she grumbled knowing that she must have offended him somehow, again but she didn't exactly understand how. "What ever, why don't you both leave then and I will keep camp? Go on, frolic in the flowers will ya? Cause I sure as hell don't need someone around me who gets offended so DAMN EASILY!" she snapped and shook her head. "Go ahead Ari, you know I like my alone time, I don't mind if you run after the moron, just don't let him do something stupid.." she nodded, accepting the fact that Ari would go after him.

''No, i don't want anyone on my footsteps, I'm really sorry ari, but i just need time by myself. This is getting stupid.'' He turns around, looking at Severa, he gives a deep breath and uses his hand as a karate chop to a horizontal way, realizing an extreme wave of compressed air, razor wind, cutting everything around Severa and Ari. Trees fall and rocks de-attach. ''I will compress the air around a radius of me, so, if you follow me, you will die of suffocation. I need time alone.'' He uses an air blast to send himself flying.

Ari noded, "Well both of you need time so I am just going to go away for a little bit.... possibly watching both of you so you don't get hurt." She took a deep breathe and ran into the forest, listening closely for any noises and climbing a tree far enough in so she could barely see Severa in the glow of the light but yet see Ray as well.

Severa was not impressed by the wave of compressed air, if anything it pissed her off even more. "Idiot" she growled and looked at Ari, "fine" she put out the fire completely and growled even more as the water girl walked away. She didn't need people around her to make her feel content, its not like she actually liked the air guy, she was just putting up with him because Ari liked him. Grumbling she stood up and started to pace the small area, back and forth, trying to calm her mind only seemed to make things worse.

Ari saw the light go out and her eyes widened. What? Oh crap.... She carefully felt around the tree but was too afraid to attempt the climb back onto the ground. Severa why did you have to go and do that? She made a small rope like strand around her out of water and froze it. I guess I can just nap until the sun comes up... She closed her eyes and waited for the sun to rise hoping no on got hurt.

As Severa sat by the fire, Ari asleep behind her, there's a light scuffling noise. A dry, coughing laugh, barely above a whisper comes from out of the darkness beyond the firelight, behind her and bit to the left.

Serenity snaps awake. She rose from the water and followed the sound of talking and...something else...It sounded like leaves falling from a tree. But, it was summer. Serenity quietly walked toward the sound of voices growing louder. "Hello?" She called.

Ray felt worried about his decision,

He went ahead, and went to find Ari. He dematerialized into gas particles and went to her location. When he saw Her, he made her an air bubble around her nose, he then sat beside her

Severa's ears twitched, her pacing stopped as she heard the distant sound, or perhaps it had just been faint? Growling she made a ball of fire and shot it toward where she had thought the sound had been coming from only to have it change direction. It seemed like it was coming from everywhere and it wasn't making the feline very happy, not like she was in a joyous mood to begin with. Making a ring of fire around herself she narrowed her eyes on her surrounding, "who ever is there, there's no point in hiding" she hissed, her ears pinning back against her head. The eerie feeling had come soon after, a chill running down her back, the slight rustling of the leaves, something was there and it sure as hell wasn't friendly.

He suddenly heard something, he the materialized and amplified the vibration in the air molecules in the area. He hears a cold laugh, "This must be the dude Ari was talking about.. " he makes a fist and by pressuring his fist with air he hits the floor, cracking it immensely, trying to challenge the dark presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back