• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The forest Of Souls. 2

Haha I'm on my phone now too :)

She gave him a semi-angry face, "Then nap out here or something so you can be ready for combat quicker. Just don't go without sleep."

The village had grown quite. Serenity paced in her tent the feeling of dread growing stronger. She suddenly had an urge to look at the frozen mass of Curtis. She grabbed her hip flask of healing water and quietly made her way to the outskirts where she and Curtis had fought. She gasped as she came closer to the spot where she had frozen Curtis. The ice had been melted in places and had fallen to the ground looking like rotting flesh. "This is not good... " She ran off in to the forest. She didn't have time to try to find anyone else. She was well enough to fight for the time being. She gathered as much water around her as she could manage. She couldn't imagine who could have broken all of that ice. She had to admit. She was scared.

((He isn't op. He is just a different element. I never stated it had to be just the a fore mentioned elements. He also came to me and asked if a dark element would be allowed. I reviewed his character profile before hand, and I did not find anything that would be considered op. I simply said in the rules that those were the basic elements, It isn't uncommon for new elements to come to light. He is bringing a new element to the table.))

((I"m glad your having fun :) That's what I like to hear. I'm thinking about ding my own website or roleplay. I'll let you know when I get it up and ready for people.))

Yay! :D Haha can't wait

Ari looked at Ray with a confused face, "Well, how are you supposed to fight if you are exhausted from the lack of sleep? You'll die halfway through the first move because you'll be slow."

''Heh, i honestly don't need sleep right now, after all I've talked with Severa, my minds way too full of tought right now. I can fight in any shape, don't worry.''

"I don't feel like arguing so fine... you win for now. Just don't deprive yourself from sleeping because you hear some sort of noise or have a full mind. You always have the morning to think about stuff."

''Sure, morning. I might do that. Well, Severa declined my hug, now i feel hungry for one, give me one no?'' He reaches his hands to Ari

"Umm, sure?" She gave him a small hug and a curious face. "You tried to hug her and she didn't beat you up?" She laughed a little, "I'm surprised!"

''Thanks, for what it seems we got each other in our soft sport'' He laughs. ''Oh well, what do we do now?'' 
//

Brb, going to go to swim :3

"I would be open to exploring, but it's still a little dark so we would need fire or something.... I am not going out where I can't see my surroundings!" She shivered from the thought and looked to Severa. "I am cool with attacking them now, wanna sneak out?"

Have fun :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Severa hadn't gone to sleep either but she did walk away for a moment while Ari and Ray were speaking, mainly to check their surroundings and make sure that no one was around to attack. Coming back she looked toward Ari, "attack now?" she looked off toward the dark forest before nodding "yes we could...they may be sleeping, which would give us an advantage" she looked at the other two.

''And who exactly will we attack? The water girl? It's the only ''enemy'' i saw down there. '' He sighs, putting his hands behind his hand and getting up.

''Don't touch that kid, he helped me. He's also a nice person, even tough we're on opposite sides.'' He puts his hands on his head, trying to think.

"Oh... sorry. What should we do if he attacks us though? Unless you distract him or something." She tried to think of a solution and ended up just putting out the fire on accident. Ari started to freak out from it being dark, "Severa!! Make fire for light! Please!"

''Don't panic Ari, we're all here. And if he attacks us, we kill him. That simple, he's a traitor, he dies.'' Ray lays down and uses wind to elevate himself in the air, just laying down mid-air.

xD I'm trying to download the taptalk app thing and make ringtones and I have to be like lightning because you were so quick on replying! haha wow, we a being ninjas for randomness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back