• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The forest Of Souls. 2

The chuckling grew a bit more audible as the figure stepped into the light. Its skin a mat of shining scabs and desiccated flesh. The creature stared at Severa for a bit, its face a mask of grim, grotesque amusement. I let out a gargle through its mangled throat, something that could have been, "She...vrah..."

Severa's ears located the sound and where it was coming from, her heel dug into the ground as she turned to face- What the hell was that!? Her body stiffened, the flames grew around her as her tail had started to fluff up as she took a small step back in order to give her better footing. She wasn't going to ask questions, not with something like this, "I don't know WHAT the hell you are" she looked at the appalling creature as she threw a ball of fire toward it "but you might as well be dead". In all honesty it already appeared to be in rough shape but it could still move and talk? Rather make abnormal gargling noises that had seemed to almost make out her name.

Ray turns and looks at the creature, he tightens his fists, then he sees it is fighting with Severa. He lays back, then Ari's head falls on his shoulder, he looks at her, then looks at the fight again.

The creature lifts a hand and disperses the fireball. It then forms a small ball of fire in its left hand, a small string of flame grows out of it and he cackles.

Severa growls as the creature reacted, something was oddly familiar about it but at the same time she couldn't quite put a finger on why nor was she willing to get close enough to find out. Her eyes narrowed on the string of flame, a fire element, well that was going to make things a little harder for her to deal with. Its cackling seemed to snake its way into her head, providing much more frustration as it seemed to be laughing at her, mocking her. It took only a few seconds for the flame to form in her hand, and few more seconds for a ring of fire to form around the /thing/. The ring closed in quickly, followed by various balls of fire while she tried to stand her ground despite her racing heart and slight panic in her eyes. Cats were stubborn and this one was no different, besides, a good fight was what she needed to let off some steam right?

The creature chucked the ball of fire over the ring of Severa's flames. The small stream of flame coming out of it began to fizzle and spark at the end and grow rapidly shorter as the ball began to increase in size. The...thing, cackled loudly as the circle of fire closed in around it.

Severa was able to catch the ball of fire that was thrown back at her but couldn't absorb it like normal fire, instead it started to burn her causing her to drop it quickly. The grass beneath her caught flame but it only seemed to build the ball larger as the stream of flame sizzled and cracked much like a bomb would. She jumped back to avoid touching it again, "SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" the combination of the cackling and the growing 'bomb' was starting to drive her crazy. She had raised her hands to her ears, trying to flatten them more against her head as she felt like it was starting to dig its way into her very soul itself. "STOP!" with that her own flames burst from the ground, surrounding her in a wall while her head started to throb and she started to mutter things about this not being possible.

The "bomb" exploded. The flames seemed to be dowsing your own protective flames, but they did not break them. Meanwhile, your wall of fire around the figure suddenly dissipates amidst the searing cold coming from the figure's left hand. It tilts its head in a rapid, jerky fashion as it starts to advance towards you, its fiery arm outstretched as if in greeting. The malice in its eyes however, is unmistakable.

Serenity followed the sound of fighting to a small clearing. Holy mother of all that is good! What is that thing?! She thought to herself. She edged closer to see who it was fighting. Severa?! There was no way she was getting into this fight, not unless one of them turned on her. She would not be wounded like she was before.

Wraps sit on the mausoleum that he usually hangs out around, he takes in a big breath as he listens to the distant sounds of fighting. "People..." He says to himself, his face winces in disgust. He sighs and stands up, he jumps down from the stone building. Wraps looks around and determines where the sound is coming from.

Ray hears steps and he raises his head to see who it was. He sees its the water girl. He gets up and walks toward her. He stops compressing the air around his and goes to the girl "Oh hello 'enemy ', according to ari i should kill you right now, but i wont. Do you have an idea of whats that thing? Because if its bad i could implode it, but it would make a mess"

Wraps walks in the direction of the noises, he takes his time, only walking at a leisurely stroll. On his way there he recalls certain events in the past, Wraps would never recover from several incidents that have happened over the years, he starts trying to distract himself from such thoughts. While walking he gets to the edge of a clearing, he peaks through the immense thicket in front of him, "Jesus Christ, I have to be the one to stumble upon this, don't I?" He remarks.

Serenity readied herself at Ray's approach, but then slowly let the water fall. "N-no I do not know what that....that creature is." She turned her attention to the young water boy that had appeared. "Who are you child?"

Wraps crouches as he looks around, "Why didn't I get my sword?!" He mutters to himself.

Wraps stands and glares at the people, he swears vigorously, "I'm just passing by..." He says. 
(is it ok if my bandages are magic?)

"It's dangerous for people to be out and about, especially if that things finds us.." Serenity stood, anxiously awaiting what ever was going to happen next. "What's your name?"

Wraps' bandages start to float behind his back as if they're tendrils of some sort. 
"Of course you aren't, what do you think the man who put me in these said?" He looks upon them coldly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back