• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The forest Of Souls. 2

Ray stll doesn't have much interest on the boy, so he leaned backwards, he sees he takes a defensive stance "Calm down there cowboy, we aint gonna unwrap you. "

"Well, I can assure you, unless you harm my people, or my home," She pointedly glanced at Ray then kindly back at the boy. "No harm shall befall you by my, nor my companions, hands."

He loosens up a bit, although he's still on edge, "I don't want to harm anyone in all reality. But if you just so happen to strike a nerve, I will attack." 
Wraps smirks under his bandages, "May I ask what's going on here?" He eventually relaxes.

"So you just came here to threaten us, and if you attack us i wont let you even touch her or me. You better leave if you just came here for that. "

He chuckles, "Who do you take me for, a fool? Why would I go around threatening people? There's no logic in that, I'm not some type of brute who goes around and picks fights and such."

"Alright you two, We've bigger problems at hand right now." Serenity snapped. She wasn't in the mood for childish games. "If you don't quite arguing, That...thing will hear us." She looked between the two. "And Ray, I don't need your protection." She rubbed her neck where he had almost killed her just a day before.

Wraps shakes his head as he starts walking back to the cemetery, "If you need me, I'll be at the spot where everyone rots." 
Wraps mutters, "Including me..." And with that he dissapears into the forest.

"I had the power to kill you, Serenity, and i didn't. That thing is more stupid than a rock. You can juse, you know, compress the air and squish him. If you 'dont need my protecton, ok then. " he dematerializes into nitrogen and walks away.

Wraps goes back to perching on the mausoleum like he usually does. "But what was that thing in the clearing?" He scratches his head and has a disgruntled look on his face.

His stomach grumbles. Wraps stands and jumps down once more, "Where am I supposed to get food at this hour?" He walks off into the forest. 
He finds some apples on the ground, they're spoiled and rotten. Wraps scoffs at the rotten thing. He goes over to the tree and picks a couple of fresh ones off. I smile as I spot a nearby river. 
(I meant he, when he notices the river) 
He walks over and sets the apples down. He walks over and lays in the stream, letting the water run over him. 
He gets up after a little while and sighs, "Man, that feels really nice, I need to come here more often." He picks up the apples and heads back to his cemetery. 
(solo RPing this up)

Ari went over to Serenity and pointed to the thing to imply asking is she needed help. She kept staring at it and backed a step away for safety.

Wraps sits and eats his newly claimed apples, he listens to the distant sounds of the battle.

Curiosity peaks Wraps interest, he decides when he is done, he shalt go back to the clearing. 
He finishes eating and this time takes his serrated sword.

Jasper shot up from the ground and landed next to Ray. "Jeeze, dude, way to ditch me back--" His eyes widened when he caught sight of Severa fighting with some...what the heck was that thing?! "Hey! What the heck is going on?"

///

Sorry for the abscence..... (|||||||)0 I honestly have no excuse I'M SORRY DX

He eventually makes his way back to the thicket, he sees the girl from before and darts up, he sits across from them, making sure to keep hidden from the thing in the field.

xXxKateKaysxXx said:
Jasper shot up from the ground and landed next to Ray. "Jeeze, dude, way to ditch me back--" His eyes widened when he caught sight of Severa fighting with some...what the heck was that thing?! "Hey! What the heck is going on?"
///

Sorry for the abscence..... (|||||||)0 I honestly have no excuse I'M SORRY DX
Calm down lol calm down.

-.- no excuse. Haha well welcome back :D Kate (I promise I an glad you're back. Hard to be sarcastic without color text)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back