• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fallen (OOC)

Capricornus

I'm your dead girl walking
Interest Check!
Character Page!

This is the official OOC page, in case there are any questions left, or some plot ideas, etc.

The rules are usually the same ol' stuff.
All RPN rules apply, of course.
Drama IC - Yes, OOC - No
Don't godmod
If you have any plot ideas, let me, or better even, all of us know!
Just have a good time!

Enjoy!

Hello, hello! Thought I ought to post here before doing my CS. I want to play a guardian angel but ofc I'd need a human to play off of. To anyone interested, I'll make their personality compliment your character. Also let me know if you want a dude or a chick for an angel.

Tagging everyone who's replied to the IC so far just because: K KodomoYamiya IronManatee IronManatee apolla apolla lissamissal lissamissal Capricornus Capricornus lavendre lavendre Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe Silvana Silvana elextrified elextrified _Lucifer_ _Lucifer_
I plan on playing a guardian angel myself, sorry dude! However, if more humans are needed and few others make one, I can double.

I plan on making a human that's hard to want to guard because he's a butthead (:

Cool! If you want, I could make a "straight (wo)man" counterpart who probably has a stick up their butt 24/7. Has always stood by Guardian Angel Guidelines, whatever they may be, and totally looks down on other angels who break even the smallest rules. Likes to throw backhanded compliments, and thinks they're better than everyone else. Has no real hobbies except guarding their human, even now that they're technically out of commission. Kind of socially awkward, by which I mean, they have no idea how to properly interact with anything and anyone.

Alternatively, I could make a really easygoing character who barely gives a shit and does their job to a minimum (basically making sure their human hasn't died yet). Totally judges their human's every action, and brings up said human's embarrassing moments/phases whenever they can. More of a "bro" than anything else. Probably used to complain about their human to fellow angels once upon a time.

Cool! If you want, I could make a "straight (wo)man" counterpart who probably has a stick up their butt 24/7. Has always stood by Guardian Angel Guidelines, whatever they may be, and totally looks down on other angels who break even the smallest rules. Likes to throw backhanded compliments, and thinks they're better than everyone else. Has no real hobbies except guarding their human, even now that they're technically out of commission. Kind of socially awkward, by which I mean, they have no idea how to properly interact with anything and anyone.

Alternatively, I could make a really easygoing character who barely gives a shit and does their job to a minimum (basically making sure their human hasn't died yet). Totally judges their human's every action, and brings up said human's embarrassing moments/phases whenever they can. More of a "bro" than anything else. Probably used to complain about their human to fellow angels once upon a time.

Both choices sound great to me! I don't want you to think you have to lock your character with mine just because I responded first XD so let's our make our CS and see if we still wanna go with it?

Never mind. On the CS page, he does say we can have two OC's though I assume that everyone else is probably going to only have one.

Never mind. On the CS page, he does say we can have two OC's though I assume that everyone else is probably going to only have one.
Yes of course everyone can have two characters! If someone's going to make a second OC, it should be an angel (if your first OC is a human) or vice versa. That way, if we have a shortage of a either humans or angels, and no one else wants to join, we can make a second OC to even it out.
That doesn't mean you HAVE to make a second one! Of course everyone prefers to have a a more detailed OC than to mediocre ones ^^

Okay. Thank you so much. I was working on an Angel OC since I have a human OC but then everyone was talking about one OC and so I assumed that maybe I should just stick to one OC. One question though. What makes Angel's different from Humans? Are they just like humans? (Having no unique power)

Okay. Thank you so much. I was working on an Angel OC since I have a human OC but then everyone was talking about one OC and so I assumed that maybe I should just stick to one OC. One question though. What makes Angel's different Humans? Are they just like humans? (Having no unique power)
Well I guess they HAD powers before they fell, but as of now, they are just humans, who are very, VERY clingy to their humans, as their instinct to protect them hasn't disappeared yet ^^

Also @ everyone, I'm sorry if things are still somewhat confusing, this is my first time being a GM and... well yes :x

I'm currently working on a female Guardian Angel, maybe going to make a human, depending on how things look! If anyone is interested in her being their GA, hmu!

Okay. Thank you again for clearing that misconception. I was planning to have a humanXangel relationship so that should work with her being "clingy" to her human.

I’m making a woman who is very shy and introverted. But likes to people watch and spend a lot of time outdoors. She also has a puppy named Newton.

Oh i also forgot to add, for all those creating an angel, be sure to also add an occupation for them, apart from being a guardian angel!
So far I love all of your ideas! :3

Last edited:
Silvana Silvana Aaah, although I really like Laforn's dramatic background story, I actually intended for this to be more like a 'slice of life meets a touch of fantasy' type of RP :< All the characters were supposed to live in a city, or the like, visiting high school, or working, or the same ol' razzle dazzle. I mean, you could technically keep some parts of his past, but ye (I'm sorry if that wasn't what you expected ;A; )
The Angels should also not interact with their humans until the day they fell, aka. the beginning of the RP, where they 'wake up' in the rooms/houses/what ever of their humans.

Silvana Silvana Aaah, although I really like Laforn's dramatic background story, I actually intended for this to be more like a 'slice of life meets a touch of fantasy' type of RP :< All the characters were supposed to live in a city, or the like, visiting high school, or working, or the same ol' razzle dazzle. I mean, you could technically keep some parts of his past, but ye (I'm sorry if that wasn't what you expected ;A; )
The Angels should also not interact with their humans until the day they fell, aka. the beginning of the RP, where they 'wake up' in the rooms/houses/what ever of their humans.

Does that mean we can make a past life of sorts of them? Or are they just completely blank slates upon assignment to their human?

Oh also I have a lore-ish question, what happens if a guardian angel breaks the rules enough to warrant a dismissal from their human? Do the humans get assigned a new angel?

Does that mean we can make a past life of sorts of them? Or are they just completely blank slates upon assignment to their human?

Oh also I have a lore-ish question, what happens if a guardian angel breaks the rules enough to warrant a dismissal from their human? Do the humans get assigned a new angel?

(If I understood your first question right) Angels are assigned to their humans upon their birth, meaning that they would've been created at around the same time, meaning yes, they are completely blank slates upon assignment. Which means, they do not have a 'past' life, but they have, well, a life. Meaning they can go down to the human world, or even 'up there' (something like heaven), they live their own live. The thing is they are not supposed to interact with their human. Depending on their experiences they form their own personality, maybe even starting to hate humans, in some way, thus not taking their 'job' seriously, and so on.
As for the second question, I planned for them to not receive a new angel, as the only scenarios I had in mind that would lead to such a situation, included their humans. But I guess I'll stick with that idea, that they won't receive a new one, as a guardian angel is something like a lifelong companion, etc.

(If I understood your first question right) Angels are assigned to their humans upon their birth, meaning that they would've been created at around the same time, meaning yes, they are completely blank slates upon assignment. Which means, they do not have a 'past' life, but they have, well, a life. Meaning they can go down to the human world, or even 'up there' (something like heaven), they live their own live. The thing is they are not supposed to interact with their human. Depending on their experiences they form their own personality, maybe even starting to hate humans, in some way, thus not taking their 'job' seriously, and so on.
As for the second question, I planned for them to not receive a new angel, as the only scenarios I had in mind that would lead to such a situation, included their humans. But I guess I'll stick with that idea, that they won't receive a new one, as a guardian angel is something like a lifelong companion, etc.

Cool! I was mostly just curious about it. So then a guardian angel is not required to be like within 10 ft of their human at all times, yes?

Also, as far as angel laws go, what are the rules that would result in such a dismissal? Just plain ol interacting with their human? What if they have to sort of play around with physics to save their human's life? To what extent can they meddle with things to keep their human safe?

Cool! I was mostly just curious about it. So then a guardian angel is not required to be like within 10 ft of their human at all times, yes?

Also, as far as angel laws go, what are the rules that would result in such a dismissal? Just plain ol interacting with their human? What if they have to sort of play around with physics to save their human's life? To what extent can they meddle with things to keep their human safe?

No, of course not! They could be anywhere, literally. I imagined it that, when their human would be in danger, they would kind of 'feel' it, like Spiderman's spider senses lol

Well interacting with their human is most likely the most common one. Other would be interacting with the 'dark' side, neglecting their 'job' entirely, being romantically involved wither either humans and/or the 'dark' side, exposing their true identity, misusing their powers, and the like. If there are any questions whether a certain action would go against said laws, feel free to ask!
As for the last question, that depends, of course they won't be able to completely change nature's ways. If their human would be, for example, drowning, all they could to would be influencing someone to go to that spot, giving their human a little more strenght to hold on for a little longer, but they would not be able to just let them survive as if nothing happens. If their human would be falling to death, they would not be able to change gravity and so on. And if there was, let's say a car accident, and person A's GA would need to change the car's direction into a different one, so that another person (Person B) would be hit, it would depend on how 'strong' each GA is. I haven't made a specific slot in the CS for strength, but I guess it's kind of intuitive. Of course wiser, more knowledgable GA's will be stronger than younger, more naive ones would be.
If they would completely change the physics (aka, Person A is in a burning building but manages to escape without a single sign of being hurt etc etc) it would count as a misuse of powers.

No early rebellious/fallen angels allowed? XD
Fallen? Not yet. Rebellious? Sure thing! But in moderation, that is.
Of course you can have an angel who isn't too fond of humans, yet being a Fallen one, to them at least, seems to be one of the worst punishments there is, as it means to lose all their powers. They become like humans (which doesn't sound too bad) but without a guardian angel, meaning being vulnerable to the 'dark' side (very bad). So rebellious or not, I think most, if not all angels, would be scared of 'falling'.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back