• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fallen (OOC)

Well I had this idea for my oc guardian angel rebelling against the creator for not letting the angels communicate with their humans, espically since she fell in love with her. And so she left heaven so that she could be with her human, setting her love higher than her duty.

I just thought it would be interesting since it would be different from all the other angels.

Well I had this idea for my oc guardian angel rebelling against the creator for not letting the angels communicate with their humans, espically since she fell in love with her. And so she left heaven so that she could be with her human, setting her love higher than her duty.
Oh wow, that's like, really great! I love that! So that would mean she would start as being a Fallen one?
In that case, I think we could still incorporate her into this, like maybe she would see one of her earlier, fellow GAs, as humans and find it strange.
Tl;dr, I like it and I'm sure we can make it work!

I guess my angel would also love to communicate with her human, but would be too afraid to 'fall', meaning their human would have no other GA to protect them^^

Yeah. If rebelling means fallen then yes, she will be a fallen guardian angel since she foresaken her duty for love. Just another twist to the plot and since I will be controlling two OC's, it would be easier for me to control them since they would already know each other.

Oh and since my human OC technically kept his identity safe from the government officals in his nation, he should be able to attend collage/school with te other OC's quite easily.

Yeah. If rebelling means fallen then yes, she will be a fallen guardian angel since she foresaken her duty for love. Just another twist to the plot and since I will be controlling two OC's, it would be easier for me to control them since they would already know each other.
Well, rebelling doesn't necessarily 'falling' except if done excessively or with force, and the like.
Of course you can play those two roles, but be careful that you don't isolate yourself too much with that, as it would mean that, at least in the beginning, you would almost exclusively interact with yourself! You could also just tell someone else playing a human what your plans would be, and talk about it, find compromises etc, but if you feel more comfortable playing both roles, just go for it ^^

just want to mark a spot wanting to make a GA. she's gonna be pretty chill and a really down to earth type of Angel. i don't know how to put her personality into words but I'd definitely got it down in my head in terms of how to write her.

also wondering. (might have been answered but just want to clarify) so obviously angels and their humans can't interact but it's fair game to interact with, basically, anyone else, right?

just want to mark a spot wanting to make a GA. she's gonna be pretty chill and a really down to earth type of Angel. i don't know how to put her personality into words but I'd definitely got it down in my head in terms of how to write her.

also wondering. (might have been answered but just want to clarify) so obviously angels and their humans can't interact but it's fair game to interact with, basically, anyone else, right?

Exactly, as angels they aren't supposed to interact with their humans, but allowed to interact with others! But as they start the RP being already 'Fallen', those rules don't apply to them anymore, meaning they could interact with their human (seeing as they 'spawn' in their houses/rooms/wherever they currently are) Yet it would be understandable that some of them were still holding back as they fear that it would have some consequences later on^^

Exactly, as angels they aren't supposed to interact with their humans, but allowed to interact with others! But as they start the RP being already 'Fallen', those rules don't apply to them anymore, meaning they could interact with their human (seeing as they 'spawn' in their houses/rooms/wherever they currently are) Yet it would be understandable that some of them were still holding back as they fear that it would have some consequences later on^^
wanting to know a bit more about the spawning. so they are invisible as GA's and when they "fall" then they just all the sudden lose the cloaking (for lack of better term) thing they have going? they are able to be seen by all where they weren't before? or is it more of a teleport thing when they become "fallen"

Lol. I kinda feel bad for every other OC GA. Most of them aren't able to talk to their humans due to fear.

Last edited:
wanting to know a bit more about the spawning. so they are invisible as GA's and when they "fall" then they just all the sudden lose the cloaking (for lack of better term) thing they have going? they are able to be seen by all where they weren't before? or is it more of a teleport thing when they become "fallen"

It's not like they had been invisible to their human, it's just that they didn't really notice them/weren't aware of them. Like how people aren't aware of every single person in their surroundings? So when they fell, for them it was like a sudden feeling of uneasiness before everything turned black and the next thing they remember is waking up in this strange room and recognizing only one person there, aka their human ^^ This will happen +- around midnight or so IC, when most PCs are sleeping^^

Lol. Just have your OC hold up a for sale sign. I am sure your human will find you then. >XD

Lol. At least you are taking pride in it. XD Don't worry. Everyone Angel will be assigned to a human. I just made a Human OC and Angel OC because I am used to controlling two OC's. XD

me too, but i just want to interact more with other writers than make two characters and pretty much have my own world going on if they are paired up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back