• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled a little "I can't help it...Listen you might wanna rest because the date when they will be born is getting closer and I need to train"
"Train? Train for what exactly?" Farah questioned.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani who was still moving backwards bumped into him as he appeared behind her and said "boo" she gasped and quickly tried to scramble forwards
He laughed and grabbed her arms,waiting to see what shed do.

BlueHawk said:
Jay says nothing as he puts his hands on her back and pulls her down and gives her a quick soft kiss. "Stuff like that I guess..." He says with a small laugh.
Rain:*her eyes widen and she stares at him for a moment before flicking his temple so he winces in sharp pain and is distracted from her blush as she looks at her lap, before looking up and kisses him him a little longer but then gets up and goes to the kitchen, her wings fluttering agitated, frowning at her re action to this human...this little minor blip on the scale of existence..yet this blip was growing important to her*

----------

Snow:*she smiles happily* Oh yay, I think I will enjoy a party!

@Roman

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks up. "Yea cause I didn't listen and got up walked around when I should have been laying down." She says "Kyle can you heal my foot so I can walk?" She says looking at Kyle "Yea it will still hurt but it won't open " he says healing her foot. "Thank you..thanks for coming...all of you." She says looking around the room and sees a few people "Thanks for caring about me.." She says and smiles weakly.
"Why wouldn't we care?" She says "we all love you so of course wed come" she smiles.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora gave him an apologetic look before the girl turned around and looked at her."Sorry for wasting your time Arabelle. I thought it would be important or something." Nora apologized as she girl nodded and walked off, smiling and waving."Yeah....I don't know how pranks work." She said once the girl was out of ear shot.
Colin put a finger to his lips and gestured towards the girl as a spider climbed her back. "I'll explain next time"

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Nick picked Lily up and walked over to Blair, "Let's go... I need to get her somewhere safe and somewhere she can rest, Blair nodded, "Yea sure." Blair grabbed Han and they all walked back home.
Han followed them back home, "Eh, how long are we gonna be here? I actually want to go back to school now..." he said having flashbacks of all the stupid things they did back there.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why wouldn't we care?" She says "we all love you so of course wed come" she smiles.
Lexi blushed. "I wanna go home am I okay to walk?" She asks getting up. "Walk home?" She asks

Jennete said:
Rain:*her eyes widen and she stares at him for a moment before flicking his temple so he winces in sharp pain and is distracted from her blush as she looks at her lap, before looking up and kisses him him a little longer but then gets up and goes to the kitchen, her wings fluttering agitated, frowning at her re action to this human...this little minor blip on the scale of existence..yet this blip was growing important to her*
----------

@Roman
Jay cringes and rubs his head when she flicks him. "Ah what the hell was that fo..." He says getting cut off as she kisses him again, returning it. When she stands and walks off to the kitchen, he laughs slightly. "I told you to leave it alone." He says teasingly, smiling softly as he leans back and turns the TV back on.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled as he flexed an arm "If someone messes with my kids I need to be ready" He said happily
Farah stared at him,"That was a total turn on right now..."she whispered before blushing.

LunaCrosby said:
He laughed and grabbed her arms,waiting to see what shed do.
She shuddered and tilted her head back to see his face giving him a look "What're you doing?" She protested.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stared at him,"That was a total turn on right now..."she whispered before blushing.
Cam chuckled "I won't have have a shirt on when I train but I will need pants" He said

Nonalaka said:
Colin put a finger to his lips and gestured towards the girl as a spider climbed her back. "I'll explain next time"
Nora furrowed her eyebrows,"When the hell...okay. I guess that works." She said, watching the spider quickly make their way up the girls back and on her shoulder. The girl looked down and screamed before swatting at it.

Jennete said:
----------

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "I won't have have a shirt on when I train but I will need pants" He said
"I need to watch! This is necessary for my rest, I'll be in good health afterwords." Farah smiled as she clapped her hands together.

Before they could answer Lexi teleports to the courtyard she's still in the hospital clothes. She walks around the courtyard and sits on the bench. She sighs "Finally I get some fresh air" she says closing her eyes @LunaCrosby

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Yeah. You stay here, I'll be back soon."
@Nonalaka
Nora jumped and spun around,"Roman? What the hell are you doing here?" She whispered, looking around for Snow."Why isn't Snow with you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I need to watch! This is necessary for my rest, I'll be in good health afterwords." Farah smiled as she clapped her hands together.
Cam pointed at a chair "You can watch from there" He said as pants appeared on him and he released his Magic Seal making trees topple from his presence

He shrugged "It could have been better of I would have explained first I guess, you don't really bring them over" he chuckled before turning to Roman "Ah, just a mild prank is all"

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Han followed them back home, "Eh, how long are we gonna be here? I actually want to go back to school now..." he said having flashbacks of all the stupid things they did back there.
"You actually like school than stay with me?" Blair frowns, "How mean."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pointed at a chair "You can watch from there" He said as pants appeared on him and he released his Magic Seal making trees topple from his presence
Farah happily went over to the chair and sat down."Cam is strong...."she whispered to herself as she bounced in her seat.

Mayyflower said:
Before they could answer Lexi teleports to the courtyard she's still in the hospital clothes. She walks around the courtyard and sits on the bench. She sighs "Finally I get some fresh air" she says closing her eyes @LunaCrosby
"Aww she ditched us" Toru pouted and sat down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah happily went over to the chair and sat down."Cam is strong...."she whispered to herself as she bounced in her seat.
Cam closed his eyes and punched through a wall sending a chunk of it flying before he did a few signs with his hands and it exploaded

Nonalaka said:
He shrugged "It could have been better of I would have explained first I guess, you don't really bring them over" he chuckled before turning to Roman "Ah, just a mild prank is all"
@Nonalaka @WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back