• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Oh yeah... Sorry... I'll drop them off at the house and meet you there." Blair smiles and kisses his cheek.
Han lowered his voice to a whisper, "You're trying to leave me here with them?! That's so mean of you..." he said sadly. "Can I go get it myself?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara slowly nods and hands over the controller to him "okay"
*Natsuru takes the controller and starts playing the next chapter*

''alright...''

{He then starts to walk and go up some stairs. He then opened a door which lead more into an old mansion. Once he got in, the door closed behind him and the ghost woman was right there was she grabbed his wrist which made Natsuru try to shake her off}

''NO! MADDA PUN SACKLA SKIT SHIT FUCKER BICK!!''

Colin nodded "Ah, right" he chuckled a bit and put his hands In his pockets "thanks for the invite but I wouldnt want to impose on a party for friends.... it was nice meeting you both" he said with a smile before walking away

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam used his Magic to lift her into the air and bring her to his chest "It will be fine I promise you" He said hugging her
Farah nodded and hugged him back,"I know. It's just...being a mom is scary and giving birth to the kids sound even scarier....I'm just really nervous." She whispered.

Jennete said:
Rain:*shrugs* I suppose the same reason
Jay laughs and gives her a small nod. "And that's all we need to know." He says as he makes small, sarcastic kissy faces at her. He gives her a small smile as he turns and makes his way back to the sofa.

Nonalaka said:
Colin nodded "Ah, right" he chuckled a bit and put his hands In his pockets "thanks for the invite but I wouldnt want to impose on a party for friends.... it was nice meeting you both" he said with a smile before walking away
@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Roman nodded, "If you say so, see you around buddy." He said waving as the male walked away. "So, what do ya say, Nora?"

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded and hugged him back,"I know. It's just...being a mom is scary and giving birth to the kids sound even scarier....I'm just really nervous." She whispered.
Cam hugged her more "Don't worry....We will handle this together one step at a time" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
She shuddered and tilted her head back to see his face giving him a look "What're you doing?" She protested.
"I'm stopping you from running into my trap" hr laughed and let go "but of you insist.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru takes the controller and starts playing the next chapter*
''alright...''

{He then starts to walk and go up some stairs. He then opened a door which lead more into an old mansion. Once he got in, the door closed behind him and the ghost woman was right there was she grabbed his wrist which made Natsuru try to shake her off}

''NO! MADDA PUN SACKLA SKIT SHIT FUCKER BICK!!''

[/QUOTE]
Amara at first jumped at the sudden appearance but couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "If you say so, see you around buddy." He said waving as the male walked away. "So, what do ya say, Nora?"
@WeirdPrincess
Nora waved as Colin left before turning back to Roman,"Sure! I'll go to this party. Just don't have any alcohol out or I'll just get really....weird." She said, making a strange face as she did.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and gives her a small nod. "And that's all we need to know." He says as he makes small, sarcastic kissy faces at her. He gives her a small smile as he turns and makes his way back to the sofa.
Rain:*smirks and follows him, sitting on the couch and looking at the Movie, eating the Fae fruit*

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm stopping you from running into my trap" hr laughed and let go "but of you insist.
She turned and looked at him, "What trap?" She asked, raising a brow.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora waved as Colin left before turning back to Roman,"Sure! I'll go to this party. Just don't have any alcohol out or I'll just get really....weird." She said, making a strange face as she did.
"There won't be any, for you that is." Roman said, remembering the last time he gave her alcohol. "I'll make sure I don't leave none in your sight. Now, come help me find other people, go get Jack. I'll see you there."

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and follows him, sitting on the couch and looking at the Movie, eating the Fae fruit*
Jay shrugs as he takes another bite of fae fruit, before leaning down and putting it by his feet before sitting up again. He puts his arm around Rain and pulls her a little closer, only one goal in mind. Make her blush.

Nonalaka said:
Amara at first jumped at the sudden appearance but couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.
{Natsuru then got away as he walked more climbing up the stairs as the same woman fell out from the corner infront of him a-}

*Natsuru turns off the game*

''okay, fuck that, lets play a new game~''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam hugged her more "Don't worry....We will handle this together one step at a time" He said softly
Farah sniffled,"I hope so. I don't want to be a terrible mom to them." She said, taking a few deep breaths before shaking her head and smiling."Shouldn't you be training right now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sniffled,"I hope so. I don't want to be a terrible mom to them." She said, taking a few deep breaths before shaking her head and smiling."Shouldn't you be training right now?"
Cam sighed "I know we will be good parents" He pulled away and poked her head "I guess you are right!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
{Natsuru then got away as he walked more climbing up the stairs as the same woman fell out from the corner infront of him a-}
*Natsuru turns off the game*

''okay, fuck that, lets play a new game~''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "what happened? Did you get bored?" She wasn't going to argue, she was still pale from playing and knew shed have nightmares later today being the scaredy cat she is.

Roman said:
"There won't be any, for you that is." Roman said, remembering the last time he gave her alcohol. "I'll make sure I don't leave none in your sight. Now, come help me find other people, go get Jack. I'll see you there."
"Yes sir! I'm off to go get Jack!" Nora exclaimed, saluting him before disappearing off to where Jack was.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed,"It's beautiful. The sunset is so pretty and I just wish I had a camera to take a picture of it." She smiled as the sun set which gave a mixture of orange and reds and yellows that blended together nicely."Do you like me Akira? Cause I like you very much. Even though I just met you." She laughed softly as she looked up at him.
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he listened to Asuka. He manifested a camera into his free hand and held it to Asuka beside him, soon replying as he looked down at her, smiling♅...

“ Of course I do. We wouldn't be here if I didn't. Here's a camera, it's all yours. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I know we will be good parents" He pulled away and poked her head "I guess you are right!" He said happily
"Don't let me distract you! Put me down!" Farah giggled as she squirmed in his arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir! I'm off to go get Jack!" Nora exclaimed, saluting him before disappearing off to where Jack was.
Roman appeared in Jay's bathroom, flushing the toilet he walked out. When he made it the room they were, he saw Jay with his arm around Rain. "Oooooh snap son!!" Roman started to laugh. "I didn't know you guys were like that!"

@BlueHawk @Jennete

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs as he takes another bite of fae fruit, before leaning down and putting it by his feet before sitting up again. He puts his arm around Rain and pulls her a little closer, only one goal in mind. Make her blush.
Rain:*smirks sensing his goal and she snaps her fingers, suddenly in her bikini that made him blush and she relaxes more as she watches the T.v, her expression cool as she snuggles closer against Jay now with a goal in her mind. Make him blush.*

Roman said:
Roman appeared in Jay's bathroom, flushing the toilet he walked out. When he made it the room they were, he saw Jay with his arm around Rain. "Oooooh snap son!!" Roman started to laugh. "I didn't know you guys were like that!"
@BlueHawk @Jennete
Rain:*looks at Roman sighing* Like what idiot?

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't let me distract you! Put me down!" Farah giggled as she squirmed in his arms.
Cam let her go and laughed a little "You are one strange person" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he listened to Asuka. He manifested a camera into his free hand and held it to Asuka beside him, soon replying as he looked down at her, smiling♅...
“ Of course I do. We wouldn't be here if I didn't. Here's a camera, it's all yours. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned and gently took the camera,"I don't really know how these work though. I've never used one of these before." She said, turning the camera over to see where to turn it on and take the shot. When she found the on bottom she pressed it and flipped the camera so it was the right way."Where's the bottom to take a picture? There's so many on here that I can't find it...."she murmured, biting her lip as she examined the camera again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back