• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]{You turned to a corner to see an elevator that had lights on. It looks like it was still operational}

[/QUOTE]
((Oof sorry))

"Huh...I don't trust the elevator" she scolded as she walked into it.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"You actually like school than stay with me?" Blair frowns, "How mean."
Han frowned, "No, I love being with you Blair. I just... miss my friends and stuff. Also, we never even got my stuff from my dorm..."

Roman said:
"Snow's off campus at my place. Why are you pulling pranks? And why wasn't I told about this? I enjoy a good prank once in awhile." Roman said frowning.
@Nonalaka @WeirdPrincess
"I just came upon it right now. Are you good at pranking?" Nora asked, poking Romans face before trying to make him smile with her hands."Yeah! Tell me the plan next time. I didn't know what to do."

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
((Oof sorry))
"Huh...I don't trust the elevator" she scolded as she walked into it.
{Your character stopped about 3 feet away as the light had turned off as the same woman dropped from the ceiling of it and started to crawl towards you. [Okay at this point, lets make a time lapse that Amara played through the entire chapter 1 of the game and experienced many jump scares]}

[media]

[/media]

BlueHawk said:
Jay cringes and rubs his head when she flicks him. "Ah what the hell was that fo..." He says getting cut off as she kisses him again, returning it. When she stands and walks off to the kitchen, he laughs slightly. "I told you to leave it alone." He says teasingly, smiling softly as he leans back and turns the TV back on.
Rain:*growls and rolls her eyes, leaning against the counter and eats some fae Fruit, sorting through things in her head*

-------------

Snow:*nods waiting in his house now and licks her feet a little and then thinks of Alaistair and smiles* He should meet Nora... but how do I get him?

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
((Sorry, been out today))
Ryft gave a smile, holding out his hand, a rune on his palm glowing.

"Grab my hand."

He didn't show it but he was dying inside of excitement.
Dakota looked at his hand, then his face, then this hand again "Alright..." she slowly grabbed his hand.

((Sorry I didn't see it ;- ;) )

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls and rolls her eyes, leaning against the counter and eats some fae Fruit, sorting through things in her head*
-------------

Snow:*nods waiting in his house now and licks her feet a little and then thinks of Alaistair and smiles* He should meet Nora... but how do I get him?

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Jay rolls his eyes as he stands and follows her into the kitchen. "What?" He asks confused, reaching past her as he grabs a piece of fae fruit from his bag.

"Ah, sorry Nora" Colin chuckled and held out his hand to Roman for a hand shake "Colin, nice to meet you.....so you're good at pranks? Do you have any good ones in mind?"

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

BlueHawk said:
Jay rolls his eyes as he stands and follows her into the kitchen. "What?" He asks confused, reaching past her as he grabs a piece of fae fruit from his bag.
Rain:*shrugs and stands still her wings still as well and she glances at Jay* Why did you kiss me?

WeirdPrincess said:
"I just came upon it right now. Are you good at pranking?" Nora asked, poking Romans face before trying to make him smile with her hands."Yeah! Tell me the plan next time. I didn't know what to do."
@Nonalaka
Roman sighed and gently pushed, Nora's hands out of his face, "Don't try and force me to smile. I only smile when intoxicated or I'm genuinely happy." He said shaking his head.

@nonlaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
{Your character stopped about 3 feet away as the light had turned off as the same woman dropped from the ceiling of it and started to crawl towards you. [Okay at this point, lets make a time lapse that Amara played through the entire chapter 1 of the game and experienced many jump scares]}
[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Amara sat there as the chapter ended, all the colour drained from her face as she shuddered a little ".....wow" was all she could get out.

((Okay xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam closed his eyes and punched through a wall sending a chunk of it flying before he did a few signs with his hands and it exploaded
Farah's eyes widened and she gasped,"Holy crap....cool!" She said excitedly before she stopped.

Nonalaka said:
Amara sat there as the chapter ended, all the colour drained from her face as she shuddered a little ".....wow" was all she could get out.
((Okay xD ))
*Natsuru hugs Amara to comfort her*

''il play the next chapter okay?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened and she gasped,"Holy crap....cool!" She said excitedly before she stopped.
Cam laughed a little as he looked back at her "So tell me.....How does your stomach feel?" He asked "After all you only have two more days"

Jennete said:
Rain:*shrugs and stands still her wings still as well and she glances at Jay* Why did you kiss me?
Jay shrugs as he takes the fruit and eats a small bite, chewing and swallowing before saying. "I don't know, I felt like it. Why did you kiss me?" He says as he continues to be lighthearted about the situation.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, sorry Nora" Colin chuckled and held out his hand to Roman for a hand shake "Colin, nice to meet you.....so you're good at pranks? Do you have any good ones in mind?"
@Roman @WeirdPrincess
"Not at the very moment. I was just coming to see if Nora wanted to hangout." Roman explained.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"Not at the very moment. I was just coming to see if Nora wanted to hangout." Roman explained.
@WeirdPrincess
Nora blinked and dropped her hands as Roman gently pushed them away."I guess so. Are we going to go see Snow?" She asked happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru hugs Amara to comfort her*
''il play the next chapter okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara slowly nods and hands over the controller to him "okay"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little as he looked back at her "So tell me.....How does your stomach feel?" He asked "After all you only have two more days"
"It's feels weird and it sort of hurts sometimes. More than usual at least." Farah said as she placed one of her hands on her stomach."I'm still scared..."

Roman said:
Han frowned, "No, I love being with you Blair. I just... miss my friends and stuff. Also, we never even got my stuff from my dorm..."
"Oh yeah... Sorry... I'll drop them off at the house and meet you there." Blair smiles and kisses his cheek.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs as he takes the fruit and eats a small bite, chewing and swallowing before saying. "I don't know, I felt like it. Why did you kiss me?" He says as he continues to be lighthearted about the situation.
Rain:*shrugs* I suppose the same reason

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and dropped her hands as Roman gently pushed them away."I guess so. Are we going to go see Snow?" She asked happily.
"Well, it was more like a little party for our friends. I'm only doing it because of the sudden change in my life, which is my sudden change of location. He can come too."

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's feels weird and it sort of hurts sometimes. More than usual at least." Farah said as she placed one of her hands on her stomach."I'm still scared..."
Cam used his Magic to lift her into the air and bring her to his chest "It will be fine I promise you" He said hugging her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back