• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Nice job love" He said before kissing the top of her head
Farah pouted,"I can't remember anything anymore. I'm a forgetful person." She said, standing up and brushing her clothes off."Why are you up?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay pushes her hands away. "Okay! I'll tell you, just put your hands down first." He says turning his head away from her hands.
Rain:*puts down her hands staring at him with frowning green eyes, wanting to know the explanation for his strange behavior*

Roman said:
Han did as she said, and remained quiet. Blair better hurry up with her brother, I don't think I can keep this up much longer...
Lily keeps chanting as blood runs down her nose and she sways abit opening her eyes halfway, Mind: Nick... Help me...

Blood runs down her mouth as Blair walks back with Nick but he runs instead and gets there first, "LILY!" He rushes up behind her and catches her as she falls back and the wind stops and the bleeding stops also as she passes out and Nick holds her close cleaning up up the blood with his jacket, "I got you." He kisses her forehead and cuddles her close as Blair comes up to Han and smiles but she looks over to see Lily and Nick and her smiles turns into a frown, "What happened to her."

(Random cameos from my characters will be seen through out this RP. Alastair will be next....prepare yourselves.....)

Roman said:
Roman jumped up happily, bouncing around everywhere. His face...historical.
naruto_kakashi0010.jpg

"That's great! One of the best things every! I don't know what to do first!!!"
Snow:*she laughs jumping with him and smiles happily* Yaaay!!

Mayyflower said:
Kyle shrugged " a couple of mins she should be fine but we should take her back to her dorm so she doesn't know she was in the hospital." He says, Rin stares at him "She can still hear us..." She says staring at him.
Toru shakes her head "airhead much?" She laughs and lightly hits the back of his head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That won't help will.... It will just make it worse" she said as she stopped and sat down at another tree a little bit away still not looking at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sat down and began to meditate without noticing the pool of blood under him as his head was clouded with death

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted,"I can't remember anything anymore. I'm a forgetful person." She said, standing up and brushing her clothes off."Why are you up?"
Cam smiles "Well I just kinda woke up" He said with a shrug

Jennete said:
Rain:*puts down her hands staring at him with frowning green eyes, wanting to know the explanation for his strange behavior*
Jay says nothing as he puts his hands on her back and pulls her down and gives her a quick soft kiss. "Stuff like that I guess..." He says with a small laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
The girl who was talking to Nora stopped and looked at Colin. She smiled,"Hi. This girl...I mean Nora. Said I should come talk to you for something." She said as Nora stood behind her, rocking on her heels. Can't blame me for not knowing what to do. I don't prank anyone, I seduce them, she thought with a smirk on her face.
"Talk to me? Im sorry miss, but miss Nora here has mistaken me for someone else, Im sorry to have wasted your time" he said in an apologetic tone. 'Ayy, maybe the next time' he looked to Nora questioningly.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Lily keeps chanting as blood runs down her nose and she sways abit opening her eyes halfway, Mind: Nick... Help me...
Blood runs down her mouth as Blair walks back with Nick but he runs instead and gets there first, "LILY!" He rushes up behind her and catches her as she falls back and the wind stops and the bleeding stops also as she passes out and Nick holds her close cleaning up up the blood with his jacket, "I got you." He kisses her forehead and cuddles her close as Blair comes up to Han and smiles but she looks over to see Lily and Nick and her smiles turns into a frown, "What happened to her."
Han yawned, "I sat and talked about a lot of yada yada nothing and blah blah this, and she told men to shut up for a moment. I do shut up, she started chanting some weird stuff

.. I watched, and she started bleeding like a dead person in a scary movie... If I recall, that's all." Han said, his voice obviously showing he was bored.

"It's your choise William" she said softly before dissapering from where they where times sart into back up again around him as she left the cracks on the ground dissapering as the braclet stated cracked

@shortyshot8

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Snow:*she laughs jumping with him and smiles happily* Yaaay!!
"I know right! Roman continues to jump around, this time heading downstairs. "I'm gonna get some friends over here."

Nonalaka said:
Just as the water dropped on her, another wave rolled over the top of him from behind this time. She snickered as she loved back a bit.
Allen went under water and came up behind her "boo" he said jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
William sat down and began to meditate without noticing the pool of blood under him as his head was clouded with death
Cam smiles "Well I just kinda woke up" He said with a shrug
"Oh....sorry!" Farah said before poking his chest."You're pretty hard you know that....it really hurt when I ran into you."

LunaCrosby said:
"Your not pathetic, you lost a lot of blood" she said trying to cheer her up.
Lexi looks up. "Yea cause I didn't listen and got up walked around when I should have been laying down." She says "Kyle can you heal my foot so I can walk?" She says looking at Kyle "Yea it will still hurt but it won't open " he says healing her foot. "Thank you..thanks for coming...all of you." She says looking around the room and sees a few people "Thanks for caring about me.." She says and smiles weakly.

Roman said:
Han yawned, "I sat and talked about a lot of yada yada nothing and blah blah this, and she told men to shut up for a moment. I do shut up, she started chanting some weird stuff
.. I watched, and she started bleeding like a dead person in a scary movie... If I recall, that's all." Han said, his voice obviously showing he was bored.
Nick picked Lily up and walked over to Blair, "Let's go... I need to get her somewhere safe and somewhere she can rest, Blair nodded, "Yea sure." Blair grabbed Han and they all walked back home.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....sorry!" Farah said before poking his chest."You're pretty hard you know that....it really hurt when I ran into you."
Cam chuckled a little "I can't help it...Listen you might wanna rest because the date when they will be born is getting closer and I need to train"

LunaCrosby said:
Allen went under water and came up behind her "boo" he said jokingly.
Ilaani who was still moving backwards bumped into him as he appeared behind her and said "boo" she gasped and quickly tried to scramble forwards

Nonalaka said:
"Talk to me? Im sorry miss, but miss Nora here has mistaken me for someone else, Im sorry to have wasted your time" he said in an apologetic tone. 'Ayy, maybe the next time' he looked to Nora questioningly.
Nora gave him an apologetic look before the girl turned around and looked at her."Sorry for wasting your time Arabelle. I thought it would be important or something." Nora apologized as she girl nodded and walked off, smiling and waving."Yeah....I don't know how pranks work." She said once the girl was out of ear shot.

Daniel reaver]Mika eventually turned normal and dealers up onto neo laying down on her and closing her eyes Shira smiled and cuddled with yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then moved her arm so she was holding Mika in her sleep as she continued to nap*

*Yuki smiled warmly and cuddled with Shira more*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back