• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Eeeeek! Ohgodohgodohgod" Amara shook the sticks back and forth quickly, making small scared laments as she did so.
''hahaha''

{You managed to get our of her gripped as your character ran 5 steps away from her. You then could now control your character again slowly walking}

LunaCrosby said:
Allen created a medium sized ball of water and dropped of on her head, laughing as he did.
"Oh c'mon that's cheating!" She laughed out using her hand to push back her wet hair from her face

Nonalaka said:
"Ahaha, my sisters certainly don't think that about them, these little fellas are harmless anyways". A few more appeared in his hands "they aren't real, I create illusions" he said with a smile "You wanna prank? Alright, you find the victims, I'll set up the prank" he chuckled
Nora chuckled again,"Yes sir! Off to get innocent victims!" She saluted him before bounding off towards a random stranger. She happily chatted with them and laughed a little before they started to walk back towards Colin.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly pecked Williams lips then pulled away
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William slightly smiled "I-Is this....Goodbye?" He asked her with slight fear in his voice

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at Jay raising an eye* What is wrong, you are not watching the movie.
Jay looks up into her eyes. "Huh? Oh, its nothing... Its just that... Never mind." He says before turning his attention back to the movie.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha''
{You managed to get our of her gripped as your character ran 5 steps away from her. You then could now control your character again slowly walking}

[/QUOTE]
She turned and pouted at Natsuru "w-whats so funny?!"

Mika nodded then sat down "Sentinal dust" she said softly as she turned to her dust form before she started to play with the little robots that flew around happily

Shira smiled "love you baby" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
William slightly smiled "I-Is this....Goodbye?" He asked her with slight fear in his voice
Farah appeared behind them,"It's always goodbye...."she whispered before snickering and disappearing.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes covering her cheeks with her hands*
Roman chuckled, "What are ya hiding your blush for? You're cute when you blush." Roman said placing his hands on hers and gently moving them away.

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded then sat down "Sentinal dust" she said softly as she turned to her dust form before she started to play with the little robots that flew around happily Shira smiled "love you baby" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''dont smoke up my dorm okay?''

''i love you babe''

*Yuki replied softly*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled again,"Yes sir! Off to get innocent victims!" She saluted him before bounding off towards a random stranger. She happily chatted with them and laughed a little before they started to walk back towards Colin.
Colin watched her walk of and chuckled as he placed his hand in his pockets and waited for her to come back.

"For now..... Maybe forever." She said fear lacing her voice as well "if you ever want a chance at having me back you first have to tell the neko every thing and how you cheated on me with her. Then you have to stop and not go after another girl ok" she said happy to give him a chance to regain her trust

@shortyshot8

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks up into her eyes. "Huh? Oh, its nothing... Its just that... Never mind." He says before turning his attention back to the movie.
Rain:*frowns and shuts off the movie, growling a little in frustration* I can not lie to you. So do not lie to me.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"For now..... Maybe forever." She said fear lacing her voice as well "if you ever want a chance at having me back you first have to tell the neko every thing and how you cheated on me with her. Then you have to stop and not go after another girl ok" she said happy to give him a chance to regain her trust
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William clenched his hands and looked down "Th-There's no way....If I tell her that she will never want to see me again and...If I don't then you won't either"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "What are ya hiding your blush for? You're cute when you blush." Roman said placing his hands on hers and gently moving them away.
Snow:*her eyes glace at his and she smiles softly, kissing him once* I just get flustered when you say sweet things to me... it's embarrassing just little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothin~ just keep playin'' x3

[/QUOTE]
She stuck her tongue out at him before turning back to the screen and continued to play.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked down at Farah "What is wrong?" He asked her confused why she came running

@WeirdPrincess
Farah blinked,"Uh...I saw something moving behind me and I got scared." She said sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head."I sort forgot I....had a tail."

Nonalaka said:
She stuck her tongue out at him before turning back to the screen and continued to play.
{You turned to a corner to see an elevator that had lights on. It looks like it was still operational}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back