• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Why is it your business? Now shut up so I can concentrate." Lily sets the bowl aside and closes her eyes as the wind blows with a powerful force and she stands still chanting with whispers.
Han did as she said, and remained quiet. Blair better hurry up with her brother, I don't think I can keep this up much longer...

Nonalaka said:
"Likewise Nora" he took his hands from his pockets "Ah just looking for something fun to do I guess...and a bit if pranking perhaps" he shrugged as a spider landed on Noras shoulder.
"Pranking huh? Never tried that before, is it fun?" Nora asked brushing off her shoulder when she felt something crawling on it, sending the spider to the ground.

Jennete said:
Rain:*walks through and sighs, dropping her human glamour so her wings show and the vines on her stomach and neck. She sits down by him and turns on the T.V going to a scary movie, grinning a little at it* Oh what is this one called? *the killer was in ghost mask and was stabbing people with knives*
Jay looks up at the movie. "Oh this? It's called Scream. Pretty much there is this nutjob who runs around in a scary mask killing kids from his school. Its pretty old." He says with a laugh.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I see, and how is that going for you?" He asked, sitting down next to the garden. This is going absolutely great...

(( Thanks >.> I just never knew boredom could eat brains until now.
(It's done that since ancient times my friend. You have not been knowledgeable to that. xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"But I ma-" he was saying but he saw her go underwater and shrugged.
She re-emerged from the water but was now behind him "I don't want to deal with that matter anymore, I want to have fun". She said splashing some water towards him.

------------

"Will there be weird things up the stairs?" She asked nervously as she walked the character up them.

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
She re-emerged from the water but was now behind him "I don't want to deal with that matter anymore, I want to have fun". She said splashing some water towards him.
------------

"Will there be weird things up the stairs?" She asked nervously as she walked the character up them.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
------------

@Himeragi Seiker
Zero looked around for where she went and heard her voice behind him, he turned around only to be splashed in the face. He smiled and began splashing her without saying anything.

WeirdPrincess said:
(It's done that since ancient times my friend. You have not been knowledgeable to that. xD )
(( I rarely bored, maybe that's why. :P ))

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks up at the movie. "Oh this? It's called Scream. Pretty much there is this nutjob who runs around in a scary mask killing kids from his school. Its pretty old." He says with a laugh.
Rain:*nods her head slowly watching him* I think I enjoy this movie.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Pranking huh? Never tried that before, is it fun?" Nora asked brushing off her shoulder when she felt something crawling on it, sending the spider to the ground.
He chuckled "huh, most people go crazy when that happens, poor spider" he shrugged "I guess so, I normally do harmless ones that'd make someone jump or just confuse them y'know, nothing big, I like to see different peoples reactions"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dunno, never played the game before''
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods her head slowly watching him* I think I enjoy this movie.
Jay shrugs and flicks in between the movie and his feet. "Yeah... It's a good one..." He says softly, his voice trailing off.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno, never played the game before''

[/QUOTE]
"W-what? Eeeehhh okay" she went back to playing, now know she couldn't guess jumpscares by monitoring his reactions.

Nonalaka said:
He chuckled "huh, most people go crazy when that happens, poor spider" he shrugged "I guess so, I normally do harmless ones that'd make someone jump or just confuse them y'know, nothing big, I like to see different peoples reactions"
Nora smirked,"Spiders aren't scary or anything. Their kind of cute in their own little way." She chuckled,"That sounds about fun. Let's go prank random people then, I'm bored as heck."

LunaCrosby said:
Zero looked around for where she went and heard her voice behind him, he turned around only to be splashed in the face. He smiled and began splashing her without saying anything.
She put her hands up the shield her face, laughing. She continued to splash back, occasionally disappearing and reappearing under the water in different places.

Nonalaka said:
"W-what? Eeeehhh okay" she went back to playing, now know she couldn't guess jumpscares by monitoring his reactions.
{As you made your way at the top of the stairs there was a catwalk. You then walked along the catwalk as you suddenly stopped. Your character then looked left and right. Your character then looked behind you to see a woman who then grabbed your wrist. You then start to see arrows on both side of your screen pointing outward. You can move the joy sticks left and right rapidly to get away*

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and flicks in between the movie and his feet. "Yeah... It's a good one..." He says softly, his voice trailing off.
Rain:*looks at Jay raising an eye* What is wrong, you are not watching the movie.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked,"Spiders aren't scary or anything. Their kind of cute in their own little way." She chuckled,"That sounds about fun. Let's go prank random people then, I'm bored as heck."
"Ahaha, my sisters certainly don't think that about them, these little fellas are harmless anyways". A few more appeared in his hands "they aren't real, I create illusions" he said with a smile "You wanna prank? Alright, you find the victims, I'll set up the prank" he chuckled

Himeragi Seiker] [B]{As you made your way at the top of the stairs there was a catwalk. You then walked along the catwalk as you suddenly stopped. Your character then looked left and right. Your character then looked behind you to see a woman who then grabbed your wrist. You then start to see arrows on both side of your screen pointing outward. You can move the joy sticks left and right rapidly to get away*[/B][B] [/B][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S05lWOSFK-U said:
hqdefault.jpg
[/URL]
"Eeeeek! Ohgodohgodohgod" Amara shook the sticks back and forth quickly, making small scared laments as she did so.

Nonalaka said:
She put her hands up the shield her face, laughing. She continued to splash back, occasionally disappearing and reappearing under the water in different places.
Allen created a medium sized ball of water and dropped of on her head, laughing as he did.

Daniel reaver]Mika soghed "fine. But when the rain stops if they aren't here we should look for them" she said to her Shira smiled and layed her head on yukis shoulder as she took another bite [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright''

*Yuki then leaned her head on Shira's as she continued to eat her sandwich*

Roman said:
Roman smirked, "What can I say? Being brave is a trait I bad to take in to survive, now look at where I am." He chuckled, "I'm here with you."
Snow:*blushes covering her cheeks with her hands*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back