• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(I think everyone should know >:3 but they might not know the name of the chick that did it xD )
((Oh BTW did you miss my reply? ;0;))

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and thinks about it slowly* Yes I suppose you did
----------

Snow:*she blushes and kisses Roman softly, her delicate hand on his cheek* well you are My brave Roman.

@Roman
Roman smirked, "What can I say? Being brave is a trait I bad to take in to survive, now look at where I am." He chuckled, "I'm here with you."

shortyshot8 said:
(But the special place *Tears*)
(Suck it up! xD it's not my fault you missed my reply so now Nora flew off somewhere. *points knife at chest* Mistakes were made today. You must pay the price)

Colin walked down the streets with his hands in his pockets looking at the passing scenery as he did so.

@WeirdPrincess

((There ya go :D ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(Suck it up! xD it's not my fault you missed my reply so now Nora flew off somewhere. *points knife at chest* Mistakes were made today. You must pay the price)
(Whoa calm down! *Tries to move the knife away*)

Nonalaka said:
Amara began to play the game "this isn't so bad..." she said cautiously as the character moved around.
{As Amara played the game, she came to a door. You may have to open it for there is no other way to get past the room. and your battery is at 73%}

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and thinks about it slowly* Yes I suppose you did
----------

Snow:*she blushes and kisses Roman softly, her delicate hand on his cheek* well you are My brave Roman.

@Roman
"Exactly." He says as he opens a portal yl to his dorm, stepping through and coming out of his wall. He takes a seat on the sofa, putting his feet up on the coffee table.

Nonalaka said:
Colin walked down the streets with his hands in his pockets looking at the passing scenery as he did so.
@WeirdPrincess

((There ya go :D ))
Nora continued to whistle as she passed someone by. She stopped and turned around, running up to them."Hey! Guy with the hands in his pocket! Why do you look so glum?" She asked as she walked beside him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]{As Amara played the game, she came to a door. You may have to open it for there is no other way to get past the room. and your battery is at 73%}

[/QUOTE]
(Oh god xD *Insert jumpscare here*)

shortyshot8 said:
(Whoa calm down! *Tries to move the knife away*)
(*stabs* You have paid the price. My mission is complete *puts shades on and walks away with swag* B) )

Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled a little "yeah that would make it a move made moment" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"If you can, please don't, I only have this jacket and it's not made for weather so much as style."

Nonalaka said:
She paused as she turned to face him "...So? I only sighed, I don't see why you need to stare because of that?"

Amara let out a nervous laugh "Aha....o-okay, let's play!"
@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slightly pushed away "you already said it was over. Plus you went with another girl didn't you" she said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "I don't care if you still want to be my friend or not but.....Just please don't hate me even if I am a Monster"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]{As Amara played the game, she came to a door. You may have to open it for there is no other way to get past the room. and your battery is at 73%}

[/QUOTE]
"Hmmm" Amara hesitates before pressing the button to open the door.

Levi heads up to the hospital to see Lexi. Once she gets there she lays on the couch and talks to Lexi even though she can't speak and watches tv.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm" Amara hesitates before pressing the button to open the door.
{You open the door slowly before a boy appears and makes a meowing sound just like a cat and you close the door quickly knowing you may have to open it again}

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora continued to whistle as she passed someone by. She stopped and turned around, running up to them."Hey! Guy with the hands in his pocket! Why do you look so glum?" She asked as she walked beside him.
Colin turned to look at the girl that was now following him "Glum? Nah, I'm not glum" he chuckled "I guess I just have an unfortunate face aha"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back