• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [B]{You open the door slowly before a boy appears and makes a meowing sound just like a cat and you close the door quickly knowing you may have to open it again}[/B][B] [/B][URL="http://www.pixlbit.com/blog/9442/bad_wii_review_asinine_juon_the_grudge_a_haunted_house_simulator said:
ju-on-the-grudge.jpg
[/URL]
"AH! J-Jeeez" Amara jumped back on the couch and shuddered.

Mika wined a little "aww ok but I still want to look for them" she said determined to neo as she pointed childishly at her while jumping up and down

Shira nodded before bringing the fork to her mouth and taking the bite "sorry" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled lightly*
''you need to get past through the door though''

[/QUOTE]
Amara sighed in discontent "uuuuuh" she opened the door the second time

Daniel reaver]Mika wined a little "aww ok but I still want to look for them" she said determined to neo as she pointed childishly at her while jumping up and down Shira nodded before bringing the fork to her mouth and taking the bite "sorry" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''we'll look for them later. you might catch a cold in the rain. besides its freezing outside''

''its alright''

*Yuki then took a second bite from her sandwich*

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so bored, it's manifesting itself and eating at my damn brain. ))

Nonalaka said:
Colin turned to look at the girl that was now following him "Glum? Nah, I'm not glum" he chuckled "I guess I just have an unfortunate face aha"
"Hm...what's your name kid?" Nora asked as she grinned at him."And I wouldn't say you have an unfortunate face, I'm just a tad bit weird. I just see things different."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I told you william I love you remember." She said before she wimpered a little
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Another tear slid down his face as he leaned close to her "One last kiss?" He asked her with tears still flooding his eyes

Roman said:
Han sighed, "If he needed help showing the 'good' in him, wouldn't being with you bring that out?" He asked. "Look, he is irrelevant right now. This is between us, do you wanna hangout with someone who'd actually be nice or someone who's just pure 'jack' and 'ass'?"
"That's why I am with him..." Lily stays still and silent.

Nonalaka said:
Amara sighed in discontent "uuuuuh" she opened the door the second time
{You open the door slowly and the child is not there anymore. You can now proceed as you wonder around a warehouse looking for your dog[thing is, you didnt have your dog on a leash so you were walking the dog at night, it wondered into a warehouse and you chased after it. so thats why your in a ware house for no apparent reason]}

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm...what's your name kid?" Nora asked as she grinned at him."And I wouldn't say you have an unfortunate face, I'm just a tad bit weird. I just see things different."
"Wierd is good....Kid?" He raised a brow "I'd safely say I look older than you" he chuckled again "my name is Colin"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]{You open the door slowly and the child is not there anymore. You can now proceed as you wonder around a warehouse looking for your dog[thing is, you didnt have your dog on a leash so you were walking the dog at night, it wondered into a warehouse and you chased after it. so thats why your in a ware house for no apparent reason]}

[/QUOTE]
"Phew" Amara continued on through the warehouse, paying a lot of attention to the TV screen.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"That's why I am with him..." Lily stays still and silent.
Han nodded, "I see, and how is that going for you?" He asked, sitting down next to the garden. This is going absolutely great...

WeirdPrincess said:
(*pats shoulder* it's okay buddy. I'm with you)
(( Thanks >.> I just never knew boredom could eat brains until now.

Nonalaka said:
"Wierd is good....Kid?" He raised a brow "I'd safely say I look older than you" he chuckled again "my name is Colin"
Nora rolled her eyes,"You might be, but you kind of remind me of a kid." She laughed,"Nice to meet you Colin. I'm Nora. What are you doing wondering the streets?"

Roman said:
Han nodded, "I see, and how is that going for you?" He asked, sitting down next to the garden. This is going absolutely great...
"Why is it your business? Now shut up so I can concentrate." Lily sets the bowl aside and closes her eyes as the wind blows with a powerful force and she stands still chanting with whispers.

BlueHawk said:
"Exactly." He says as he opens a portal yl to his dorm, stepping through and coming out of his wall. He takes a seat on the sofa, putting his feet up on the coffee table.
Rain:*walks through and sighs, dropping her human glamour so her wings show and the vines on her stomach and neck. She sits down by him and turns on the T.V going to a scary movie, grinning a little at it* Oh what is this one called? *the killer was in ghost mask and was stabbing people with knives*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes,"You might be, but you kind of remind me of a kid." She laughed,"Nice to meet you Colin. I'm Nora. What are you doing wondering the streets?"
"Likewise Nora" he took his hands from his pockets "Ah just looking for something fun to do I guess...and a bit if pranking perhaps" he shrugged as a spider landed on Noras shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back