• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu fought just a little when he pulled her into him as she cried into his chest still trying to push away from him but not really puting any strength intoit

@shortyshot8

"I don't need a therapist I just want some one to hold onto for the day" she said softly to him

@Afrobrony

"Yes........... But I also love you" she said into his chest softly as she grabed his shirt and gripped it tightly still crying into him and still trying to get out of his grip a little

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"...okay" she said nodding "I guess I can handle that....." she muttered quietly to herself.
''dont worry, im here if you need comfort after a jump-scare''

*Natsuru said teasing Amara a bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes........... But I also love you" she said into his chest softly as she grabed his shirt and gripped it tightly still crying into him and still trying to get out of his grip a little
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William loosened his grip a little "I'm sorry for what I have done to you" He said more tears falling from his face

((Sigh

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dont worry, im here if you need comfort after a jump-scare''
*Natsuru said teasing Amara a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"I-I can handle a silly jumpscare" she scolded, pouting

Mitsu stopped fighting him and held onto his shirt almost ripping it as she cried into him not knowing what to do at the moment

@shortyshot8

(I'm having Nora come over to Will and Mitsu because why the fuck not....Ruining the moment since forever xD )

Daniel reaver]"I can drake with that for today" she said softly to him as she burried her face into the back of his shoulder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"I'm not gonna lie, this scene right now looks like it came straight from a rock music video. All we need is some rain."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stopped fighting him and held onto his shirt almost ripping it as she cried into him not knowing what to do at the moment
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William held onto her more "I don't ever want to leave you....Yet I'm not sure if I have a choice"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmmm~~~''

[/QUOTE]
Amara began to play the game "this isn't so bad..." she said cautiously as the character moved around.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and nods, smirking back at her. "I took care of you for so long, didn't I?" He says teasingly as he turns to face her.
Rain:*nods and thinks about it slowly* Yes I suppose you did

----------

Snow:*she blushes and kisses Roman softly, her delicate hand on his cheek* well you are My brave Roman.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back