• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"......why are you staring like that?" She looked at him with the corner of her eye.

Amara swayed back and forth happily where she sat waiting for him to set up the game.
He shrugged "you sighed" he said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then smirked*
''Ju-on the Grudge''

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head "....Ive never heard of that game...what kind of game is it?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*she sighs* I noticed. Things must be hard for Snow, even though she is the good one she was raised like that, with no ideas of loving solely one person. Idiot must be something special for her. *She looks at Jay and smirks a little* Do you follow that human rule? To put someone first? Above your own desires and needs?
Jay laughs and nods, smirking back at her. "I took care of you for so long, didn't I?" He says teasingly as he turns to face her.

LunaCrosby said:
He shrugged "you sighed" he said
She paused as she turned to face him "...So? I only sighed, I don't see why you need to stare because of that?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''horror''
*Natsuru said while chuckling a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Amara let out a nervous laugh "Aha....o-okay, let's play!"

Roman said:
"See? That's the problem with you guys, your scared of the males, us humans have SOME strong females. You don't have to listen to that jackass at the moment, something tells me he's busy anyway." Han said smiling. "So, do you want to go or not? I don't want to waste asking out a beautiful girl for nothing." I get myself into the dumbest shit, don't I?
'Don't call him that! Sure hes abit harsh but He's just..." Lily turns back to face the other way, "There's good in him... He just needs a little help showing it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at him before turning away and crying more. "just go away" she said in anger even though her thoughts begged for him to stay her heart broken yet still wanting William. "i care little what you do any more.... daddy was right. love is just a false emotion. Made of sadness and pain hidden under a good feeling" she said coldly to William as she stood there hugging her self feeling cold even though it was a hot sunny day.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William put his hands on her shoulder and stared into her eyes "No.....This isn't loves fault it's mine" He said in a serious tone "I don't want you to not feel love"

Nonalaka said:
She paused as she turned to face him "...So? I only sighed, I don't see why you need to stare because of that?"

Amara let out a nervous laugh "Aha....o-okay, let's play!"
*The Game started*

''kuhuhuhu, this may be fun''

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
'Don't call him that! Sure hes abit harsh but He's just..." Lily turns back to face the other way, "There's good in him... He just needs a little help showing it."
Han sighed, "If he needed help showing the 'good' in him, wouldn't being with you bring that out?" He asked. "Look, he is irrelevant right now. This is between us, do you wanna hangout with someone who'd actually be nice or someone who's just pure 'jack' and 'ass'?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then you shouldn't have hurt me so bad" she said quietly as she wimpered softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
A tear slid down William's face without him noticing "I didn't mean to hurt you.....I just....Damn it what is wrong with me?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*The Game started*
''kuhuhuhu, this may be fun''

[/QUOTE]
Amara tried her best to put on a brave face, her and horror never mix well, she was prone to nightmares "R-right, what do I have to do?"

shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid down William's face without him noticing "I didn't mean to hurt you.....I just....Damn it what is wrong with me?"
(( A lot of stuff... ))

Nonalaka said:
Amara tried her best to put on a brave face, her and horror never mix well, she was prone to nightmares "R-right, what do I have to do?"
''you have to walk through the map without dying and you must find other batteries cuz your flashlight battery will run out''

Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded softly to him then kept holding on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Maybe though, and this is just a thought, maybe you should slow it down. We just met, no need to get too close too fast, we'll have plenty of time later..."

shortyshot8 said:
(BAD PINK GUY! BAD! xD )
(( b0ss... I'm bout as good as Pink Guy gets bb.

FzxhCL7.gif

(Okay here are my character locations)

Lexi: In a coma at the hospital

Levi: Going to the hospital to get Barry's shirt

Harper: Hasn't woken yet

Kyle: The courtyard

Rin: At the school with Toru @LunaCrosby

"Well then why did you say it was over if you didn't mean to hurt me. Or are you just that insensetive" she said to william

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Is ok)
Daniel smiled as she nuzzled his neck "hey sweet heart. Want to do any thing else today?" He asked her softly

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She moved back a bit to see his face "hmmm....Yes, let's go somewhere fun!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back