• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and takes one and flies up to the ceiling above the bed, turning like she is facing a wall and she puts them up there, using her finger to heat up the water inside her and melts the wall and painting together, fusing them around so they stay together and then cools it with her water, floating back down and lays back on his bed with him looking up at the pictures and she smiles* There, now we can wake up every morning and see it
Roman was confused as to what Snow was doing at first, until he saw her fuse the ceiling and painting together. "Awesome!" He said holding out his hand for a high five.

Roman said:
Roman was confused as to what Snow was doing at first, until he saw her fuse the ceiling and painting together. "Awesome!" He said holding out his hand for a high five.
Snow:*she smiles at his hand and raises her too* Yes! It is

Daniel reaver]Don't worry about it" she said softly to Barry before appearing back next to blake and smiled at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Blake, does she do that often? Am I now her pet or something? Cause I don't want to be."

Blake sighed "she hasent been able to be close to some one in a while so she gets clingy. You should have seen her when she hadn't been that close to some one in fifty years then you can say your her pet" blake said happily as annabel giggled at Barry's question

@Afrobrony

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Maybe it's because your now a wanted fugitive on the witches list! Why are you really here..."
Han smiles, "Oooh, I feel like a bad boy now." He said laughing. "Think you can hide the fugitive from the witches?" Han snickered and put a hand on Lily's shoulder, "They know me when I'm in my fighting gear, right now I just look like a simple teen, visiting a cemetery."

"actually, no. i wanted to try a real relationship for once." he said, still standing. "and i havent used my seductive charm speak cause i didnt want to cheat."

@Scheani

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles at his hand and raises her too* Yes! It is
Roman laid back on his bed and stared up at the ceiling, "That was a pretty good idea, I would have never thought of something so smart."

Roman said:
Han smiles, "Oooh, I feel like a bad boy now." He said laughing. "Think you can hide the fugitive from the witches?" Han snickered and put a hand on Lily's shoulder, "They know me when I'm in my fighting gear, right now I just look like a simple teen, visiting a cemetery."
"Fine... But don't stay here long." Lily gently pushes him aside and picks out some flowers, "So what do you want then?"

Daniel reaver]Blake sighed "she hasent been able to be close to some one in a while so she gets clingy. You should have seen her when she hadn't been that close to some one in fifty years then you can say your her pet" blake said happily as annabel giggled at Barry's question [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry laughed a bit "I'll take your word for it. Anyways, what are the physical embodiments of death or whatever doing at a high school? Is it really just this whole... mess?"

"Well, we cant always be right." Chev shrugged, not the least bit embarrassed. Taking another sip from her drink she relaxed into the booths comfy leather plushness.

@morpheusing

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Fine... But don't stay here long." Lily gently pushes him aside and picks out some flowers, "So what do you want then?"
Han lied and said, "Well, I'm here for you of course. What else would I come here for?" He asked.

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Nonalaka said:
She snuggled into him sighing happily.
----------------

Amara smiled and waved at the two before sitting down in the living room

@Daniel reaver @Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru left the room going back to the living room meeting up with Amara*

''il start up the video games alright?''

''hmm..wonder when the boy and the girl is comin..''

*Yuki cuddled with Shira while she ate her breakfast*

Roman said:
Han lied and said, "Well, I'm here for you of course. What else would I come here for?" He asked.
"Ok but what do you want from me?" She practiced making a herb with petals and some other stuff she brought in her bag.

Daniel reaver]"No our master resides here so we do to" he said to Barry as annabel clung to blakes arm happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Well then, if you guys have an attachment to this place, how about you help me get to the top. You guys obviously have a high moral standing, you could keep me in check, make sure that I stay who I am."

"Let's go to them!!" Mika cheered as minirith dissapered and she jumped up smiling at neo

Shira giggled a little as she ate before holding a fork full of food to yuki "you need to eat too" she said to her

@Himeragi Seiker

"That's what I was gonna do" Annabel said to him "plus I want to see if you actualy succed" she said to him

@Afrobrony

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Ok but what do you want from me?" She practiced making a herb with petals and some other stuff she brought in her bag.
Han went wide eyed, Damn it! Damn it! I need another lie... He thought. "I am here because I will take you out somewhere!" He exclaimed. Fuck...

Daniel reaver]"Let's go to them!!" Mika cheered as minirith dissapered and she jumped up smiling at neo Shira giggled a little as she ate before holding a fork full of food to yuki "you need to eat too" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"That's what I was gonna do" Annabel said to him "plus I want to see if you actualy succed" she said to him

@Afrobrony
"And that's exactly what I wanted to hear. First, I need to get known for my good deeds, or at least, that I'm willing to work with anybody as long as they aren't too shady."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite suddenly regains his color and stops shaking. "W-What the hell...?!" He said weakly. "That was weird..." He said as his ice cream arrived.
Ivory blinked and took her hands his shoulders hesitantly. "What was that?"

Daniel reaver]"That's the first step" annabel said to him happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
He looks over at Blake "how about you? You gonna help out?"

Blake shook his head "I have to much two do sorry" he said as he looked at annabel "don't cause trouble" he said before dissapering as annwbel sighed then appeared behind Barry with her arms around his neck again

@Afrobrony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back