• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu stared at him before turning away and crying more. "just go away" she said in anger even though her thoughts begged for him to stay her heart broken yet still wanting William. "i care little what you do any more.... daddy was right. love is just a false emotion. Made of sadness and pain hidden under a good feeling" she said coldly to William as she stood there hugging her self feeling cold even though it was a hot sunny day.

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]"and whys that" she asked innocently to barry giving him a welcoming smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Because one day, I'm going to make it big, I'll be rich with the world at my feet. The top is where I belong and I'll do anything to get there."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled and slowly dropped to the ground, his feet planting softly on the dew grass."Who says I wasn't already a bad boy? I may look nice on the outside, but on the inside I'm all bad." He said with a laugh.
"Sadly I doubted you. You're a pretty rad guy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Taylor said, floating right above the grass.

annabel giggled at him "i wouldnt want to be remembered that way... as a power hungy rich man. id rather be remembered for some thing good" she said softly truth to her words

@Afrobrony

Afrobrony said:
"Because one day, I'm going to make it big, I'll be rich with the world at my feet. The top is where I belong and I'll do anything to get there."
Levi appears next to Barry interrupting them "the doctors says she will be fine... She is just in a coma.." She says looking down. "Oh I'm sorry" she realizing she interrupted something.

"Well at least I'm worth fucking!" Chev growled her eyes narrowed as she opened the door the the air conditioned building.

@morpheusing

LunaCrosby said:
"You stutter when your embarrassed" he said and stared at her.
"S-stop s-staring like that" she replied turning her head

Daniel reaver]annabel giggled at him "i wouldnt want to be remembered that way... as a power hungy rich man. id rather be remembered for some thing good" she said softly truth to her words [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry put his hand to his chest, looking hurt "hey, I'll be a positive person. I'll be the guy everybody looks up to and can expect him to help."

@Mayyflower "Nah, it's okay, nice to hear the good news. I'm pretty sure it was just an accident, a wound that reopened or something due to this tiny piece of glass."

Afrobrony said:
Barry put his hand to his chest, looking hurt "hey, I'll be a positive person. I'll be the guy everybody looks up to and can expect him to help."
@Mayyflower "Nah, it's okay, nice to hear the good news. I'm pretty sure it was just an accident, a wound that reopened or something due to this tiny piece of glass."
Levi nods "yea there was little fragments still in there" she looks up at him and smiles "good thing she got to keep her legs" she laughs jokingly

@Mayyflower @Daniel reaver

"That's good to hear, Levi. Can you get my shirt back from them if they don't need it?" He turned to Annabel again "then I'll be the first, you just watch, I'll donate to charity and stuff, hell, I'll make my own charities."

Val stood by a lake, ice surrounding his arm as he split the lake in half with the wind. "Too weak." He said as he continue without showing any sign of fatigue or any emotions

West was at his home basement, experimenting on different types of chemicals.

"I've seen that happen but it will all be for nothing........ Use your talents for some thing els. Money is just a way to corrupt a pure soul" she said to him with a warm smile knowing what she was talking about

@Afrobrony

Roman said:
"Sadly I doubted you. You're a pretty rad guy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Taylor said, floating right above the grass.
Alastair chuckled,"Like I'd feel bad about anything someone said about me. I guess I'll go sign up for that class now."

"Still better than a whoring potato." Chev shrugged walking up to the counter to order a drink, "Freaking wrinkly pickle." Breathing for a moment she smiled at the person, "Hi, can I get a cappuccino, extra large no foam?"

@morpheusing

Daniel reaver]"I've seen that happen but it will all be for nothing........ Use your talents for some thing els. Money is just a way to corrupt a pure soul" she said to him with a warm smile knowing what she was talking about [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry smiled back and shook his head "I can tell that you're being genuine about all of this but I've made up my mind. I'll prove you wrong, money won't corrupt me like it has all the others."

Afrobrony said:
@Mayyflower @Daniel reaver
"That's good to hear, Levi. Can you get my shirt back from them if they don't need it?" He turned to Annabel again "then I'll be the first, you just watch, I'll donate to charity and stuff, hell, I'll make my own charities."
Levi nods "I can do that but right now I can my cause no visitors allowed." She says "well Ima go see us later" she says walking away

"Ok then prove death wrong" she said playfully to the boy "don't you think he's cute blake...." Appeares behind Barry with her arms around his neck "how he is so determined" she said softly as blake sighed more

@Afrobrony

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods "I can do that but right now I can my cause no visitors allowed." She says "well Ima go see us later" she says walking away
"Goodbye Levi, have a good rest of the day."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm starting to this k you wanted me to" he said and continued to stare.
She turned back to glare at him "D-Don't be daft!"

Daniel reaver]"Ok then prove death wrong" she said playfully to the boy "don't you think he's cute blake...." Appeares behind Barry with her arms around his neck "how he is so determined" she said softly as blake sighed more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
Barry stiffened up, a bit scared for his life "I uh... will, I'll do it. I know how to stick to who I am and gain wealth at the same time.... please don't strangle me to prove me wrong."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back