• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"i am the physical embodyment of the power my master has the strongest of her servants" he said coldly before annabel appeared next to him "whats going on blake" she asked him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Yeah, I'm definitely not calling you that. I'll stick to Blake." When Annabel teleported in Barry rolled his eyes "is this whole teleport thing a new fad that I don't know about?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Whatever! I'm just signing up to meet cute girls." Alastair laughed as he looked at Taylor."It won't take that long to sign up anyway. Let's just waste some time doing something fun." He said with a grin, flying backwards again.
"It seems I have made a bad boy. You sound like me right now!" Taylor said laughing. "Come on, lets drop in the courtyard, look for some action or whatever." Taylor said, slowly going down back to ground level.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]williams bracelet cracked "words cannot describe how badly it hurts" she said through her tears as william started to slow with the time "why do you love to hurt me?!?" she asked him as she looked up in anger
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William closed his eyes and shook his head "I don't love to hurt you.....I just think our relationship was going nowhere at all" He said truthfully as he was speaking from his heart

annabel looked over then smiled and bowed "sorry we kinda came from a different realm" she said politely to the boy before sighing as blakes expression softened when annebel showed up

@Afrobrony

Daniel reaver]annabel looked over then smiled and bowed "sorry we kinda came from a different realm" she said politely to the boy before sighing as blakes expression softened when annebel showed up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9302-afrobrony/ said:
@Afrobrony[/URL]
"Is it a fad there? In your realm?"

shortyshot8 said:
William kneeled next to her and sighed "Can you hear me? Listen I know it hurts but you can't just bottle up that anger"

(I feel so bad now xD )
(Lol. No harm done man. School has been keeping me busy enough)

"then why did you come to me huh!!!" she said in anger "stop giving me these false hopes that you will come back to me!!!!!!" she yelled at him as she stood up tears streaming from her eyes and down her cheeks making them red

@shortyshot8

"no its just the quickest way to get around especialy from realm to realm" she said softly to the boy "im annabel second servant of lady thana or death as you may know her by" she said sfotly to the boy

@Afrobrony

Roman said:
"It seems I have made a bad boy. You sound like me right now!" Taylor said laughing. "Come on, lets drop in the courtyard, look for some action or whatever." Taylor said, slowly going down back to ground level.
Alastair chuckled and slowly dropped to the ground, his feet planting softly on the dew grass."Who says I wasn't already a bad boy? I may look nice on the outside, but on the inside I'm all bad." He said with a laugh.

mitsu stepped back from him "THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO AND GIVE ME FALSE LOVE!' she yelled at him his bracelet cracking more "if you truly cared you wouldn't have hurt me" she yelled at him

@shortyshot8

"Harm away wrinkles. harm away." Chev growled, "Harm yourself right down this path and off the cliff down the road 6 miles to the left." With that she turned again to walk to the cafe. She really needed some caffeine.

@morpheusing

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up and kissed her cheek "Because I don't want you to hate me of all things....I have always been hated and you accepted me I don't want to lose that"
(( Didn't you just lose it?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu stepped back from him "THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO AND GIVE ME FALSE LOVE!' she yelled at him his bracelet cracking more "if you truly cared you wouldn't have hurt me" she yelled at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "And if you truly care you will accept what this is" He looked down at the bracelet "If you want you can break this and kill me....But know that I will never hate you"

Scheani said:
"Harm away wrinkles. harm away." Chev growled, "Harm yourself right down this path and off the cliff down the road 6 miles to the left." With that she turned again to walk to the cafe. She really needed some caffeine.
@morpheusing
"you should go fuck yourself if you think im leaving" he said as started to follow her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back